SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
freebitchbaby
Style_council
freebitchbaby

Personally, I buy most of my hoodies and tee shirts there because they usually have pretty good sales. However, I’m trying to shop there less because I want to find my own unique style.

And speaking of Hollister, what do you think of this hoodie: http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_676941_-1_12631_12552

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i don’t think that its ever been cheap, the smell makes me dizzy(and I’ve never even walked in), sorry not a fan:/

posted over 2 years ago

KathleenCaring
Style_council
KathleenCaring

just no. If a piece of clothing is from hollister but you can’t tell it’s from hollister then I might like it.

posted over 2 years ago

lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

I don’t like them, they’re too expensive

posted over 2 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

my thoughts: ewwwww.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I don’t like t-shirts with stuff printed on the front. It just annoys me for some reason! Back in high school, tho, it didn’t annoy me so much. If there was a good sale, sometimes I shopped at A+F (we didn’t have Hollister yet). Back then all the shirts had funny things printed on them; mostly sexual innuendos. They were really fun to wear cuz they pissed off our principal.

Now I don’t shop at either because t-shirts and sweatshirts aren’t my main staples. Also, they’re expensive and low-quality. If I want to spend that much money on a sweatshirt I’ll go to American Apparel. They at least make everything in the U.S. and pay their employees fair wages.

posted over 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I think Hollister is more for teens and I hate wearing stuff that has the stores logos all over it.

posted over 2 years ago

happymaterial
Style_council
happymaterial

I actually work at Hollister! Before I would never really purchase anything there, but it’s grown on me. The clothes they make are of good quality, it’s just that they are mainly very overpriced. The styles are repetitive but every once in awhile they make some really cute stuff! Hahah

posted about 2 years ago

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

I’m not a huge fan of them. I dislike the store’s smell and usually don’t like clothes that have the logo on the front. The store is overpriced and the people that only wear Hollister annoy me. The clothes tend to all look the same. I love original style; the girls that always wear Uggs, yoga pants and a Hollister shirt all the time seem the same to me. Yeah, they have some cute dresses and skirts, but for way too much money.

posted about 2 years ago

andrealynnxo
Style_council
andrealynnxo

Overpriced for such boring clothing.

posted about 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

a new store opened in France, so I want to. I was surprised by all the recreation of a kind of “surfing house”, with the noise of the sea, the perfume, the fake plants. the music was too hard and one could hardly see the clothes, as the light was weak. I don"t like all the neon clothes and the t-shirts, but I loved the jeans. comfortable, good quality, different sizes of legs (! <3>s still overpriced.

posted about 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I remember in middle school, if you didn’t wear Hollister or Abercrombie, you were basically like an outcast. Haha I could tell you that I bought a wwwhhoollee bunch of Hollister stuff to fit in. Cheesy right??? Well now in high school, no one really wears into because everyone has their own style. Their clothes are really good quality though!!! But they’re all about promoting themselves through their huge logos! Their stuff are overpriced, even for their quality. However their sales prices are really cheap!

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

generic jeans/tee/hoodie-type clothing, overpriced for what they are. nothing wrong with them though :)

posted about 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION