SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
EricaFox
Style_council
EricaFox

So, why would you shop at one online store over another? Some stores have an awesome selection, but others offer free shipping. Some have wicked sales but I’m concerned that the quality won’t meet my expectations. Sometimes, I like many things and at many stores and can’t decide which ones to shop with. So what do you look for in a good online store?

posted about 2 years ago
projektfashion
Style_council
projektfashion

I look for things on sale that wouldn’t be at the store and easy check out. (:

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I look at how unique the items are, and how the prices compare to the quality. If they have something I could find at F21 but for like 10x the price, I’ll look elsewhere

posted about 2 years ago

joyarden12
Style_council
joyarden12

Easy check out is always great and fair prices. I’m tired of seeing basic tanks for $10 when I can buy them for $3 elsewhere.

www.thelistmongers.com

posted about 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I’m looking for brands that don’t have any shop where I live. prices are definitely more attractive on some websites, especially if the shipping is free ;)

posted about 2 years ago

EricaFox
Style_council
EricaFox

I agree with tightsandtea. I’m always looking for unique items – stuff I can’t find in major cities. Free shipping is a bonus, but sometimes, when I calculate the shipping charge in, it’s still not so bad.

posted about 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

Something I can’t find in my country.

posted almost 2 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I look for stuff that looks good quality and is unique looking and something i can’t find easily where i live. Cheap/free shipping (international shipping can get super expensive :() is very important to me because sometimes i like to buy accessories and it’s awful when the shipping costs like x3 of what i want to buy!

posted almost 2 years ago

Martins111
New_user Martins111 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Martins111 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Martins111

I look for great style and affordability.

Check out www.mvvz.ca from the west coast of Canada

posted 7 days ago

Chessy
Style_council
Chessy

A CLEAR, CONSISTENT, SIZE CHART. I will tick off a website if they don't have clear sizes, no matter how beautiful the clothes are. "M" and "L" are not sufficient. Say L "maximum length ___ cm" is better

Uniqueness and then in third place, shipping

posted 3 days ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION