SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I’ve been scouring the internet for the perfect lace-up brown boots, and I finally found them:

http://shopruche.com/countryside-adventure-lace-up-boots-in-brown.html

But my size is no longer in stock, and I’m not sure if I can spend that much on them either. :-/

I would like to know what brand these boots are so I could try to find them somewhere else, possibly even secondhand so I could get them at a reduced price.

posted almost 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I would recommend contacting the website, Ruche, to see who manufactures them. Most likely they’re a small brand or or have no brand, just a manufacturer that sells them directly to small boutiques and websites like Ruche.

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

What an obvious idea that never occurred to me. >.<

Thanks!

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I contacted Ruche to ask about those boots, as well as another pair that sold out a long time ago. Then I went to ebay for probably the millionth time to search for “brown lace up boots,” and lo and behold, this time I found them! They’re not my size, but the seller included the brand: Qupid. That narrows down my search a lot! I’ve already found one website that still has them in stock. :D

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Haha, it just popped into my head! Glad you found them, tho. What luck! I’ve heard of Qupid. I think I bought shoes from them in England…

REPLY TO DISCUSSION