Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thelbd
Shop_seller_2 thelbd is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thelbd

Why not take this year’s Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to remind your partner just how lucky he is. If the New Year has seen you pushed for quality time, make the effort to have a good night out together. And if you’re not into the Valentine’s Day thing, shying from the thought of all those other dining couples, then why not offer to cook; but GET DOLLED UP for the evening to make it that bit more of an occasion!

Equally, an LBD is the perfect gift for your girl this Valentine’s Day. Getting a special made to order dress, or a an exclusive LBD.co.uk limited edition piece really adds that personal touch.

www.thelbd.co.uk

posted over 4 years ago
raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

wow a made to order dress, wouldnt that be lovely for a boyfriend to get me!
i’m single but maybe i’ll wear some of my prettier lingerie under my clothes on v-day, just because it feels nice to wear sometimes.

posted over 4 years ago

orangekiwi
Style_council
orangekiwi

My fiance’s birthday is Valentines day, sooo I am sure I will be wearing something nice haha

posted over 4 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

Sweats and a t-shirt, it’s going to be a lovely Sunday night watching Desperate Housewives with my cat :)

I’ve had a BF for over two years, its just that Valentine’s day has never really been a significant day for us. Halloween, now that is an important day. But not Feb 14th.

posted over 4 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

idk yet but i no my outfit is gonna be pink and red

posted over 4 years ago

puddingandpie
Style_council
puddingandpie

I’m gonna do a DIY tshirt this weekend with our initials inside a heart in pink beads. I’ll probably wear that with jeans.

posted over 4 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Probably a swimming tshirt, because my boyfriend has a swim meet. And then I’ll probably throw on a black dress, and a bracelet he bought me awhile ago.

posted over 4 years ago

EsmeTate
Style_council
EsmeTate

love love love.. I think this is the winner from twenty8twelve. Its soo romantic xoxo

http://www.garmentquarter.com/index.php/womens-designers/womens-twenty8twelve/twenty8twelve-saville-cotton-lawn-dress-painted.html

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION