Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SandraLopes
Style_council
SandraLopes

Hey there everyone,

As usually I waited for the last minute panic regarding my boyfriend’s Valentine’s Day gift.
Do you have any cool ideas for gifts for Valentine’s day? I forced myself to do a selection before I leave home to buy him a present (it’s inspirational mainly).
What would you choose? what did you choose for your boyfriend or what would you choose if you had one (in case you don’t)?
I’m welcoming ideas!

thanks =)*

posted about 2 years ago
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Since it’s cold nowadays, give him a sweater or a jacket! :D Well, boys aren’t usually into clothes, they’re more of the gadgets/electronics type, so if you plan to get him something big, you can buy like the latest apple product in the market. Lol. Else, you know, it’s the thought that counts.

posted about 2 years ago

SandraLopes
Style_council
SandraLopes

cynchmolina, thanks for the insight. Men with clothes = Children when receive clothes on X-mas. It was toys they wanted! aha gadjets are always fail safe, I guess.

posted about 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I like diy stuff, so I’m not sure if I will have time tonight, but I would like to make a frame of our photos together, and also make some cute/cool accessories (pencil pouch, etc.).

posted about 2 years ago

SandraLopes
Style_council
SandraLopes

that’s awesome watermoolen! I love when someone gives me DIY presents! It’s heart-warming. Unfortunately my skills at DIY are average (to say the most). Maybe next year…with lots of time in my hands. Good luck with yours DIY** :)

posted about 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I’m making my boyfriend a coupon book, because I lack money and I want to be cute.
So, he’s getting a coupon book and a million kisses. :3

posted about 2 years ago

estrogens
Style_council
estrogens

I bought mine a pair of jeans, because he said he wanted something practical haha. But I’m also making him a sweet card and cooking dinner/dessert for tonight :)

posted about 2 years ago

Tina_S
New_user Tina_S is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Tina_S reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Tina_S

I bought a Leisure Loose Straight Leg Linen Mens Casual Pants for him from http://www.dailyshop.com/mens-casual-pants-loose-straight-leg-linen.html

posted about 2 years ago

grayskies
Style_council
grayskies

A bottle of whiskey!

posted about 2 years ago

IoanaLina
Style_council
IoanaLina

I bought him a sweater, a parfume and I framed his favourite picture of us :)

posted about 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

A blouse, a random vintage item.

posted over 1 year ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I think I am going to surprise him with a good dinner! We don’t live with each other so it’s a good way of showing that I care, haha.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION