SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Stylishfilmmaker
Style_council
Stylishfilmm...

Got some for my early birthday present, and I’m in love with them. They’re real rubber, French, rain boots. What do you guys think of them? How would you wear them, what with??

posted almost 4 years ago
kia
Style_council
kia

I wear them when it’s raining, usually with skinny jeans. They are too hot to wear when it isn’t raining.

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I want a pair SOOO bad haha. But I don’t know where to get them. However, I would love a zebra print pair maybe hehe.

lauraL
Style_council
lauraL

love them :) wellies are so cute but i don’t have any.

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

i saw some stylish wellies at barney co-op. expensive, but so cute.

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I reckon they’re pretty cute… not sure if I could pull them off though! They could probably look great with anything.. jeans, skirts, dresses, tights, etc..

quarantinethepast
Style_council
quarantineth...

I like them (but only when it’s raining)

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Love rain boots! I don’t have a pair but they would be really useful :P
Love the way Alexa chung and Kate Moss wear them at festivals, like this!

High_On_High_Heels
Style_council
High_On_High...

I think they’re cute! Would love to own a pair, also very usefull, there’s a lot rain in the Netherlands

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I think they are adorable….esp. when bright and colorful :)

spicygypsy88
Style_council
spicygypsy88

love love love!

xoaida
Style_council
xoaida

Hunter Wellies!

with the Hunter Socks…absolutely AMAZING
Super Comfy and they come in a million colors.

www.hunter-boot.com

lc_tex
Style_council
lc_tex

I love them. They are not only practical but they are coming in more and more designs and colors

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I actually don’t like how they look but I wanna go get some before it starts raining here

snow
Style_council
snow

I have a pair and I do wear them if it’s raining a lot. They definitely come in handy and I am in a much better mood sans wet feet. However, they make me feel like a toddler. I generally get compliments on mine, so I guess I have nothing to worry about. I wear them with skinny jeans or a causal dress.

sleeponthefloor
Style_council
sleeponthefloor

I grew up in the countryside so they were a staple. Now I’m in the city I barely ever wear them but I do have a cute blue pair covered in little cartoon dogs that live with my parents in case I want to go clomping around in the mud when I visit!

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I think if they’re are worn right they look super cute! I just hope they don’t become the next ugg and are worn everywhere with sweat pants shoved into them!

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I love rain boots, because I hate wet shoes that won’t dry more than just about anything in the world!

Until they wore out, for a couple years I had a cute pair with a pink cupcake print, from Target. They made rainy days more fun to say the least, though the bold pink print was a little difficult to style, lol.

My current pair is a little more “grown-up” and looks more like regular riding boots that just happen to be waterproof. I really like them because they’re tall (more coverage from the rain!) and very easy to style— I can wear them with anything I’d wear with tall black boots.

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

I like the ones that are legit, industrial looking solid colored rubber ones. I can’t really get into the one’s with patterns.

beneaththeglass
Style_council
beneaththeglass

if done right they can look adorable. i favor them most paired with a great dress and tights! very cute!

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

i’ve never owned rain boots before [[that i can remember]] but i’d love to get soem and wear them for that special rainy day :]
i’d probably wear them like any other kind of boots: with skinnies or with a cute mini and tights :]

REPLY TO DISCUSSION