SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jenglows
Style_council
jenglows

I’ve scoured two different Wal-Marts in two different states to see what I could find in their sale racks, and let me just say, I was SURPRISED! So many items (mainly from the miley/max line… odd) are priced from $1 – $5! I’ve found (p)leather jackets for $3, leggings for $1, dresses for $3, blazers for $3, belts for $1.50 each, skirts for $3, rompers for $5, tops for $1, jackets for $1, and the list just goes on and on!

So in other words, I’m encouraging all of you to go brave your local wal-mart, you might just come out with an entire new wardrobe ;)!

if you decide to go or have went, share your finds/thoughts here!

posted almost 4 years ago
arnyfull
Style_council
arnyfull

you def had fab finds! i like some of it——show it iff here in chictopia some time =)

katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

my mom works at walmart and she said they keep marking down the miley and max clothes because they keep getting more in when they already have so many left to sell lol i really like the clothes from that line, but they do run pretty small

_megee
Style_council
_megee

Wow! May as well been a thrift store! :)

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’ve gotten really lucky with Walmart, too. Sure, there’s some bad-quality and tacky stuff at Walmart, but if you’re willing to look you can totally find some great stuff at an unbeatable price. My favorite Walmart finds include:

My all-time favorite black ballet flats with bows on them— only $10.
Red-checked skimmer sneakers— $8.
This dress (only in a raspberry color) from the Taylor Swift line from last year— something like $11.

None of them were on sale, but dang, when you get a sale at Walmart you get a sale, lol. It’s hard to argue with something that costs $1.

Jayden
Style_council
Jayden

They even have cute, inexpensive boardshorts by OP!

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i adore wal mart, i buy tons of stuff there…a lot of stuff is quite cheap, in the quality area. i liked the miley cyrus stuff, even if the girl herself is a fool. and the OP stuff is really nice every year!

not to mention, i get cheap pocky there .

4tsimmons
Style_council
4tsimmons

I LOVE WALMART,I SHOP THERE ALL THE TIME I’M JUST PISSED THEY CLOSED THEIR LAYAWAY I ALWAYS PUT UP TWO TO THREE LAYAWAYS A MONTH SO NOW I’M DOWN TO SHOPPING ON THE CLEARANCE RACK,BUT ITS COOL,BC I ALWAYS LOOK SHARP!!EVEN BETTER WHEN I LOSE WEIGHT

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

oh wow those are great finds! so cheap and they look fab too! I would love to visit a Walmart one day, too bad I live in australia :P

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

Ive got hello kitty items there

staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

walmart?
really?

Cariissa
Style_council
Cariissa

I got this really cute jean shirt there!! I loveit!

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

ASDA is the UK’s version of Wal-Mart, and recently, I’ve seen some wonderful things in there, I’m just waiting for my dad to take me there because he loves that I’m willing to get my clothes from a supermarket.

http://direct.asda.com/george/women-s-clothing/playsuits-and-jumpsuits/01365,default,sc.html

I want most of these, apart from the denim jumpsuit and the pearl one – the other three are wonderful.

posted over 3 years ago

CityK
Style_council
CityK

I was also surprised at some of the stuff walmart has
They were having this sale where most of the clothes were 3 dollars and I got a really cute top and some blazers
Dont be fooled by the name you must just find some neat stuff over in walmart
:)

posted over 3 years ago

inspirafashion
Style_icon
inspirafashion

i found a really great black and white sundress from here a couple years ago, was an amazing find. i recently tried on miley cyru’s tie-dyed kind of jean pants in my size which was a 3 and it seriously felt like a 00. and then i tried on a 5 and it was still too small! That’s the only bad thing about her line are the jeans :(.

posted over 3 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I’m constantly buying from Walmart. No big discovery to me that they have good stuff for a low price XD

posted over 3 years ago

KarenKay
Style_council
KarenKay

I will admit that they have really great deals that I’ve taken up on eg. a Miley Cyrus sequined tank for $8, basic tees for ~$5, etc.
The thing is I still feel terrible for shopping there b/c the store just reeks of child labor and corruption.

posted over 3 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

their stuff isn’t bad but it doesn’t fit me too well :( but maybe i’ll check it again after this topic! :D

posted over 3 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

I wish we had walmart where I live, the prices are to die for!

posted over 3 years ago

PaleFeathers
Style_council
PaleFeathers

I have Miley/Max stuff. It’s great if you just want to try out a trend for cheap. I do feel bad though, because it’s not necessarily known for great buisiness practices, but with the nearest Target 20 minutes away. WalMart becomes a vicious cycle.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION