SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

When you shop online from Urban Outfitters do you pay extra to get the things you purchased delivered??

posted almost 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

There is a delivery charge, which will vary depending on which country you’re having the thing delivered to.
Here’s the information from the UK site for deliver in UK and europe: http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/Help-and-Info/Delivery/page/deliveryinformation
If you’re elsewhere in the world, check the US site (I had a look on there but I couldn’t find a link for the info, maybe you’ll have better luck finding it).

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

Thank you!:) You’re lucky! It only costs you 6 to 11 euros…I’m from Greece and it costs 35 euros ! :(

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Yea it is pretty expensive, you’d be best waiting until there’s a few things you want before you order. Not much tends to sell out quickly on the UK site so you can afford to wait until you have a few things together before ordering :)

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

I’ll keep that in mind!:) Thanks!

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I try to shop there in person. I have one in my town. but sometimes there are better deals on the site and it actually ends up being cheaper because of the sales that aren’t in the stores even if you do pay for a lot of shipping.

sundaysecrets
Style_council
sundaysecrets

You should signup to be on their mailing list! Every once in a while they have free shipping, so they’ll let you know and you can get a good deal :) I always love shopping UO’s clearance section because they have TONS of dresses and cute stuff on sale.. it’s def cheaper than buying in-store, but I still love to shop at the store. They also have a lot of stuff online than in stores, too.

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

it’s worth it becuase some items online are online only, you cant buy them in the store, andif there is something you really want, then you should get it…shippping in the US is usully about 6 dollars, and its worth it

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

I didn’t know about that free shipping:) I’ll sign up! I’m from Greece so the shipping is a lot more expensive than in the US…

bringmeflours
Style_council
bringmeflours

Free shipping for UO is never applicable to anyone outside of the states though :/ it’s such a bummer.

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

That’s a bummer. I think UO is just generally too expensive :(

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I love the sale that UO UK currently have, I just spent loads of money on their site buying skirts because they’re all on sale for about £15 each.

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I’m on the mailing list…but free shipping should be all the time. Poor college students like me don’t always have money for clothes :-(

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

Yeah i agree…free shipping should be all the time!:(

REPLY TO DISCUSSION