SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
synchronicity
Style_council
synchronicity

Urban and I have a love hate relationship.
I love the look, the collection and everything about them, but they make you spend soo much money on clothes that you could thrift or recreate yourself very easily.

I definitely go for window shopping trips and get ideas on how to reconstruct, but never buy.

Do you shop at Urban Outfitters? What do you get there?

I want to challenge Chictopians to be creative, like many of you are, and act on that by seeing what you can do with out urban =)

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
kkkeiOK
Style_council
kkkeiOK

@ Rahskir:

Yup! Agree about the quality. They stuff are by no means the worst quality I’ve ever encountered, but for the price they are asking, frankly speaking I would expect them not to stinge so much on material and workmanship.

And I agree that they must be making big bucks – they rip the designs, and cut back on quality. But that said I’m still buying their stuff, so I’m probably in no position to talk lol..

So far I’ve bought their shoes and clothes before – but I must warn people that their shoe sizings are a bit eeeehhhhhhhhhh… you must read the reviews before you buy.. I am a shoe size 8, and I have a pair of boots in 8.5, loafers in 7, and sandals in 9…

posted over 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

“Also, aztec print at UO? looks a lot like AA’s Afrika print……”

AA’s Afrika print? Looks a lot like Henrik Vibskov’s digitized Aztec patterns that he’s been doing for years. UO rips off other people, AA rips off other people, other people rip off other people. I think the important distinction is whether you’re doing anything new/special and if you’re even doing the concept any justice.

posted over 5 years ago

StrawberryFields
Style_council
StrawberryFi...

AA is just a rip off…………….their prices for the most basic of things is ridiculous.

posted over 5 years ago

chichelee
Style_council
chichelee

I agree with the pricing dilemma at Urban. I am on a tight budget, and it’s so depressing walking into a store I love and not being able to purchase 70 percent of the items. But the sale section is incredible! I always find something in there so cheap and so chiq. LOVE SALES

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION