SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
hair_styler88
Style_council
hair_styler88

ever since i got a visa, my bank balance has decreased at faster rate than ever before!!!..
reason: online shoppinG!!!!

i seriously love online shopping…mainly cos i can get stuff from overseas!!!…

but i just wanted to know whether there are other chictopians who find themselves shopping in front of a computer screen more than actually physically going to retail stores???

posted over 5 years ago
YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

It happens to me, from time to time, i mean that it depends only by the items i need/look for, sometimes online shops are better because you can have a different choice, ’specially according where you live…
But i still enjoy going to stores, try things and so on :)

Online shopping addicts me sometimes lol

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I find that I look at online shops a lot, but I on’t buy that much. I guess I like to see something before I buy it.

posted over 5 years ago

unspoiledbird
Style_council
unspoiledbird

i wish i could shop online more often, but alas i don’t have a credit card :(

i guess it’s alright though, like splashofcolour said i like to see stuff before i buy them and try them on…it’s already happened that i go through the hassle of borrowing my dad’s credit card only to get something that a) isn’t as nice as i’d imagined or b) doesn’t fit as well as i’d like.

still, i feel like i’m missing out on a lot! not many cool stores arrive here in belgium :(

posted over 5 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

I much prefer buying online! Everything is so clearly laid out, there’s no fancy arrangements and merchandising to trick you into buying things you wouldn’t normally like. Plus you can put it in your bag and leave it there for a few days while you decide.
My online purchases are always much wiser choices than shop-bought things, and I love having my feet up and a cup of tea whilst I shop!

Plus, of course, there’s so much more choice!

posted over 5 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I’m ADDICTED to online shopping! Its so convenient and I can do it any time. The worst is when I’m procrastinating on a paper or study for finals and I go to every website imaginable and make wishlists with over 100 things on each.

posted over 5 years ago

Eksy
Style_council
Eksy

I definitely know how you feel.
I live in an area right now where there’s a huge lack of places to shop at, so for me, online shopping is where it’s at.
It’s always risky, though, as items might not always fit right. ;/
Grrr, especially shoes.
I got two pairs of 5.5’s once.
One pair was too loose.
The other seemed a half sized smaller. _
What a hassle. D:

posted over 5 years ago

kokabuta
Style_council
kokabuta

I spend hours and hours and hours browsing through online shopping sites, its ridiculous! :-) I think im Addicted…I recently got a package yesterday from wetseal lol…and im planning on ordering clothes from UK! I literally had $0.00 in my account just after buying clothes…its insane…But theres the benefits of sitting down in the comfort of your house…and selecting categories rather than having to walk around in the store..

posted over 5 years ago

Division
Style_council
Division

What are you shopping fashion shoes

posted over 5 years ago

New_user 37007 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When 37007 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!

online shopping is the devil! i’ve spent a loooot online

posted over 5 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

sometimes , i do buy a lot online , that ive seen on other people and if i find it cheaper its all good

even postage and packaging the clothing is cheaper
posted over 5 years ago

kkkeiOK
Style_council
kkkeiOK

I love online shopping :) Because you never know when your package will arrive, I feel like everyday is christmas when I buy a whole lot of random stuff from online sellers :) The stuff arrive some on monday, some on wednesday, and some next week. Checking the mailbox everyday after school.. then seeing the brown package lying there.. 0.0.. hehee..

And nothing beats the sheer joy when you get that perfect item for a freaking perfect price. That’s why I love love love love looovvveeeee Ebay. You can get the most absolute perfect stuff for unbelievable prices.. of course they sometimes turn out the wrong size/poor quality/not quite what you expected – but I’ve gotten stuff that are easily worth 3x the amount and not available anywhere else.

So yeah, I say online shopping rocks! (But makes me broke haha)

posted over 5 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I think I alrdy buy at least half my stuff online (make-up and hair stuff too!).
Shoes are harder so for those I still have to go the the physical store…it is a pain XD

posted over 2 years ago

Sakhi
Style_council
Sakhi

getting things online, especially from ebay, is usually cheaper so I prefer that to shopping irl. Also it is easy to just take a 5 minute break from revision to go online and have a look at some clothes etc.

But it is definitely more fun to go properly to the store and try stuff on!

posted over 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

yes!! thats me too, I do most of my shopping online :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION