SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

Do you feel like you’ve been cheated when people give them to you? Do you think they’re lazy? Or do you appreciate the thought?

Where is your favorite place to get gift cards from?

I got one for Free People and I bought a super awesome dress for a Christmas Party I’m going to! I had a lot of fun going through the store with the card :P

posted almost 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I like gift cards! It makes it seem like Christmas lasts longer because I get to go choose another gift! It can be tricky giving them, tho, because sometimes you don’t know what to get a person, but also don’t have much money. A gift card makes it obvious how much you spent on the person!

I’m usually pretty happy with any gift card, except I’m a little sick of Starbucks cards. There’s so many other, better coffee shops here in Seattle!

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

depends on who it’s coming from, and if I actually shop at the store. I’ve had relatives give me cards to stores I never shop at lol.

maya87
Style_council
maya87

I love gift cards.

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I asked for gift cards from my favorites shops on my Christmas wish list. It’s great when someone has no idea, but still want to give you a little something. And I’d rather have gift cards than some clothes or items that I don’t like or that doesn’t fit me ;)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION