Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
EnglishRose
Style_council
EnglishRose

Hi Guys,
I’m after some new denim blue skinny jeans and wanted your expert opinions on which ones are a super skinny fit??
I want to wear them with ankle boots without the jeans bulging out around the boots. All the skinny jeans I own always bag and bulge when I wear them with boots including cheap mondays and topshop jeans.
Hopefully not to expensive and taking into account I live in England (although i think most brands can be found online)
thanks x

posted about 6 years ago
1 2
alliejohnson
Style_council
alliejohnson

this was a weird find for me,cause ive never shopped here, but pac sun has an amazing skinny jean, they call it somehting like the “skinniest” jean. its 2 for 55 and they have everry color. its the only place i can find jeans that fit me cause they have small sizes and then jeans are skin tight. me and my friends joke that they are denim leggings. perfect right!

posted almost 6 years ago

rikatagoree
Style_council
rikatagoree

i bought it at mango! that is look good.

sweetcandylove
Style_council
sweetcandylove

mine are from Uniqlo. :)

natluvly
Style_council
natluvly

J Brand has really skinny jeans, I mean like cutting off your circulation skinny…but not in a bad or tacky way!

fetchezlavache
Style_council
fetchezlavache

lux jeans from urban outfitters

especially during sale season

i got mine for $10 on sale sale sale

Brigitte
Style_council
Brigitte

What’s wrong with PacSun? I see a lot of people bashing them… saying they’d never shop there. Uh… their jeans are amazing! Seriously, 2 for $55? Amazing deal! I’m not really partial to their too-colorful hoodies but the jeans are great.

And I’m 5 ft… and they happen to have a size short.

What are other skinny jean brands that make a size short?

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

^ I wasn’t bashing Pacsun, their jeans are great, comfy and cheap! I also love their vnecks, 2 for $15 and sometimes only $4 each, it’s crazy. I just hate how it’s such a typical mall store, but you can get some nice basics there although their non-neon colors tend to sell out quicker.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION