SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dress
Style_council
dress

It’s true that finding vintage items online is easy. Just take a look at Ebay! But, finding great pieces for an affordable price is actually harder than I’ve thought.

I know that two of my favorite places to shop online for vintage items are Adore Vintage and V for Vintage. Both stores are constantly updated with new items and the pieces are phenomenal in style and condition. In addition, it won’t break the bank for something that is indeed second hand.

So the question is, other than the two places I’ve mentioned, which vintage online shops do you shop from?

posted over 5 years ago
likejohnnylovedjune
Style_council
likejohnnylo...

I loveeee maki maki vintage, but things usually go for $80 or so by the time bidding ends.
lullie vintage, mama stone, and spanish moss are great as well.

posted over 5 years ago

twiceluxvintage
Style_council
twiceluxvintage

I have a vintage store and I think my prices are affordable :)
Im sure there is some stores on ebay that could fit your price range, as well as etsy.
http://punkv0uge.etsy.com
good luck!

posted over 5 years ago

bettersaturday
Style_council
bettersaturday

the main problem i’ve had with ebay is bidding on something “vintage,” winning, then having it show up and be from, like, anthropologie! damn lying salespeople!
i also like looking through the “racks” at rusty zipper :)

posted over 5 years ago

foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

that’s awful! i guess there’s that annoying vintage vs “vintage style” (whatever that means)
i probably shouldn’t plug other stores, but I like some of the shops on etsy (nystyle, santoki vintage). I used to be an avid ebayer, but as much as i love the stuff on thriftwares or mamastone, stuff just goes for wayy too much now!
which is why i opened my store independently – and people do often tell me my prices are way low, but i feel they’re fair.
what do you think?

posted over 5 years ago

Kalin
Style_council
Kalin

I prefer checking out the vintage shops in my area: Jet Rag, Wasteland, etc. I find that the more often I go, the more likely I am to find great stuff. I also find some really great vintage in thrift stores. A lot of people donate great vintage pieces without realizing that they could sell them; I love that.

posted over 5 years ago

Cinkensta
Style_council
Cinkensta

RetroRecycledVintage.com
RETRO RECYCLED VINTAGE is THE store for ladies w/ a BLACK BELT IN SHOPPING! You’ll be a knock-out in DESIGNER, Retro, Vintage Clothing & Accessories. Our collection has pieces to embrace the current eclectic trends & bring out your inner fashionista. CHECK BACK OFTEN. WE UPDATE OUR COLLECTION DAILY!!!!!!!!! Most of our items start out less than $10!!

posted over 5 years ago

Cinkensta
Style_council
Cinkensta

http://stores.ebay.com/Retro-Recycled-Vintage_W…

posted over 5 years ago

plasticteacups
Style_council
plasticteacups

I have like an entire list of vintage store I frequent on eBay, way too many to put down (feel free to message me for the entire list) but I love lacedwithromance.

posted over 5 years ago

samson13
Style_council
samson13

I have shopped at the store mentioned above, RetroRecycledVintage.com, and have to agree the clothes are very unique, in excellent condition, and super fast shipping. A+!!!

posted over 5 years ago

GlitterDoll
Style_council
GlitterDoll

Totally, I love vintage too.!
I just bought a gorgeous vintage diamond necklace from www.idonowidont.com to go with my cute chic dress.
My bff is gonna be so jealous when I show off the necklace tomorrow at a party!

posted over 5 years ago

gwozdzy
Style_council
gwozdzy

i like lullie vintage but sometimes its expensive
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/lullievintage_W0Q…
also nasty gal, but thats even more expensive. ha im no help
http://www.shopnastygal.com/

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION