SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I don’t know about you, but I get frustrated when I find something I want to buy on a website only to find it sold out the next day. Or I find something, buy it, THEN find it cheaper elsewhere. Almost all of my shopping is done online, so I frequently come across companies using the same wholesalers selling the same items for different prices and sometimes during different seasons.

Don’t know how helpful this will be, but I think it may benefit someone out there looking for that sold-out shirt they’ve been coveting for ages but couldn’t find elsewhere, or those boots that would be perfect if only they still have their size, or even a different color.

Muir Woods Booties in Stone at ModCloth sold out with a quickness and aren’t even listed on the site anymore. Thankfully, Plasticland has just added it to their new stock.

The Whiskey Fold Rugged Boots have only size 5.5 and 6 left. I found them at GoJane not only in three additional colors, but $10 cheaper too.

Also, the sold-out Victorian studded boots at Ruche I can’t even link to anymore is now at GoJane for $33.60.

The $60 Louise Hat is also at Plasticland for $48.

The $50 Cloche To Your Heart can also be found at Plasticland for $40.

ModCloth’s sold-out Chai Latte Dress can be found at Ruche, and $45 cheaper. AND they have it in light green too.

ModCloth has only ONE King’s Cross Station Dress, in size Large now. Ruche is running low too, but you can at least get a medium there. (Actually, you’ll recognize quite a few ModCloth dresses at Ruche.)

Rose Ring at ModCloth; is sold out of the gold variation, get it at Plasticland.

ModCloth’s sold-out Cafe Pamplona Dress can be found at Forever21.

ModCloth’s popular sold-out Acoustic Night Cardigan has a raspberry-colored sister at Ruche.

posted about 5 years ago
New_user 7686 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 7686 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

This is a great idea.

JS by Jessica Maccus Leather Gladiator Sandal was $40 on sale in the store and is now $19.94 from DSW

posted about 5 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

Building A Mystery Dress – $59.99

Found it for $27.80 at Forever21 — though the skirt portion of the dress looks a bit more shimmery in the F21 version.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION