What do you think of there clothes
and the designer features?

i plan on going to the one for zac posen that starts on sunday
and i really like target for cute but cheap clothing and bags

posted over 4 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I love Target. I’m such a budget shopper, so it’s hard to beat the price, especially if you can also get sale markdowns on top of that. The designer features may not be a real replacement for actually designer stuff, but there have been some really good features! And in my experience the quality of just about all Target stuff is substantially better than Walmart, Kmart, etc.

I particularly love Target for bags, and I’ve also had pretty good experiences with their shoes. They’re hard to order online because sometimes the quality doesn’t match up to the pictures, but if you can go in and pick out your pair you can find some cute shoes that won’t fall apart instantly at a fall-apart-instantly kinda price, lol. I wore a pair of shoes from Target today, in fact!

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

my friend always finds great stuff at target and i’ve been meaning to go sometime and look but i never get around to it "/

posted over 4 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I’m a Walmart kind of girl, but Target does have some great deals!!!

posted over 4 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

Target is the ONLY chain store I will buy clothes. I absolutely love Target, never had a bad experience. Decent quality clothes for a decent price. And cute!

posted over 4 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I reckon Target doesn’t always have the greatest designs, but occasionally they’ll have some really wonderful pieces and they’re so cheap too!

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I like Mossimo – every once in a while, you can find something nice like a cute little blue sundress I got : )

posted over 4 years ago

General_Rooster
Style_council
General_Rooster

Target can be surprisingly awesome sometimes. I have found some really cool graphic t-shirts in there on more than one occasion.

posted over 4 years ago

franchettezapanta
Style_council
franchetteza...

Target’s just great. Good quality items and at average pricing.

posted over 4 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

Love Target….I have an obsession with basic white t’s and tanks and since I wear them all the time I can buy a lot there and not feel bad. Plus they have the tissue weight ones which I love. The designer collections are good too but sometimes I think they get a lil ahead of themselves and the idea suffers cause of mfg costs and all but other than that love the store.

posted over 4 years ago

Cigsanddigs
Style_council
Cigsanddigs

target is great. i just bought some really great wedge heels today from there. their prices are reasonable.

posted over 4 years ago

katiegenevieve
Style_council
katiegenevieve

The type of people that shop at TARGET are smart shoppers, but most of them don’t know the difference between cost and worth. The only time you can truly find a good deal is when you are on a specific hunt for an item(s) that you have been dying to wear and impress.

posted over 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I’d shop at Target if they were in Canada! I’d love to get some of those designer collabs!

posted over 4 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

LOVE target!! totally lovin how designers are collabin with them. i’m crossing my fingers for when chanel jumps the band wagon [[cmon lagerfield!! xD]] haha

posted over 4 years ago

Roxylove
Style_council
Roxylove

i think the new shoes line by cynthia vincent is the best addition in a long time. The wedges and yellow gladiators i bought last week are so comfy n cute !!!

posted about 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I don’t buy from target too often since i don’t live too close to one, but I did order some clothes from their Rodarte collection, including the black lace cardigan. That lace is surprisingly durable and warm and looks so chic

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I can’t complain about Mossimo but I don’t understand the recent flux of “whoever” for target campaigns. They’re kind of hit or miss.

posted about 4 years ago

TheBlushingBeauty
Style_council
TheBlushingB...

i love target though some things are out of my budget and i wish they had a layaway,but target is my spot

posted about 4 years ago

xombie
Style_council
xombie

I’m a big fan of Target. Their clothes used to be rather odd but more recently they must have gotten different designers. For the most part, I find their clothing afforadable and stylish.
They also have a good collection of the basics
T-shirts, tanks, and cardigans.

Lately though, their shoe department has been slackin’.

posted about 4 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

when they have their clothes by designers, YESSSS they go so fast and they have such cute stuff! i say check it out. i go there at the end of the season to get steals on basics.

posted about 4 years ago

AshleyKins
Style_council
AshleyKins

I love target. They have nice basic/classic pieces.
The designer collaboration is hit and miss sometimes, though.

posted about 4 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

target is great, becfause it is cheap and still really cute

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION