SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

Is anyone else as addicted to that place as I am? I love going to ones all over my area because they all have different goodies to offer. One is really great for accessories and home decor, one is great for shoes and chiffon blouses, the other is great for pants and cardigans aha. I just bought an all silk scarf for 16 dollars.

posted over 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

love tj maxx! it’s a hit-or-miss place, but more often than not it’s a hit. the one near me sells a bunch of indie boutique labels, and stuff you’d see at macy’s/nordstroms for like half the price. they’re surprisingly fashion forward.

posted over 2 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

They’ve been getting better over the years for sure. I remember shopping their as a kid and loading up on Roxy and Oneil clothes. Now they have Steve Madden and all sorts of beautiful things to find.

It’s basically like a corporate thrift store, where it hasn’t been worn before but they have a bunch of on trend stuff for a steal really. It’s hard to find a 10 dollar blouse that fits nice and is beautiful but they somehow have them. I really need to look for my camera so I can post the things I found.

On another note, once in a blue moon Ross has good stuff. But you have to DIG like crazy to find gold. I found a black bodycon pencil skirt for 3 dollars there, though. Doesn’t get better than that, even at goodwill haha

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION