SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I’m not a bot, I was looking for cat eye glasses and found a site on google that had all sorts of great frames. Just search for “house of sunglasses”. I got some cat eyes and the lips in lavender. I say it’s worth a shot if you want a new, cheap pair. They’re only 9.99 each. Let me know what you find, it’ll be cool to see everyone’s personal tastes

xoBecka

posted almost 2 years ago
andrealynnxo
Style_council
andrealynnxo

That is too awesome! I’m a sunglasses freak. Thank you for sharing! :3

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I forgot to mention that if you live in the US and buy 3 regular priced frames you get free shipping [=

dauielle
Style_council
dauielle

Those are so cool! Ugh, but shipping for me costs more than the actual sunglasses… $24 USD.. which is like $30 NZD :(

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

That’s crazy! I wonder if you can work out a deal with them. I’ll try finding a NZD friendly site.

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

i love the aviator style

bubblez91
New_user bubblez91 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bubblez91 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bubblez91

Thanks! I’m a sunglasses freak too, I buy about 15 every year (mainly because I sit on about 15 a year). I go mad for the aviators, I’ve got a singular pair of Rayban aviator sunglasses that I got as an early birthday present from this really good UK based company (please check them out, one of the best suppliers I’ve experienced!) at the start of summer and though I love it, I’m guarding it with my life because I’m so scared of breaking it.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION