Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  cheap ray-ban sunglasses
emmamaaa
Style_council
emmamaaa

Hey guys. Really need some suggestions here..

I have lots lots LOTS LOTS of brand new + used clothes at home and Im trying to get rid of them. Anybody know any websites (other than EBAY) can have me to list the items???

Thank you so much <3

PSSS .. I just threw away 8 bags full of clothesss :(((((

posted about 4 years ago
kia
Style_council
kia

Wait you threw away clothes in the TRASH??? Donate them to charity!!!

posted about 4 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

why did you do that girl, you should open a blog and maybe sell them at a very low price, or give them to charity! or post them here so we can see them :P :))

posted about 4 years ago

doricelee
Style_council
doricelee

You could sell it to friends via Facebook too. My sister’s doing that right now. And also yeah, I hope by “throw away” you meant “donated”…

posted about 4 years ago

emmamaaa
Style_council
emmamaaa

I sold part of them to a 2nd hand store clothes by Buffalo Exchange. I made about 150 out of that…. then I really just put the rest in the garbage… hey but i still got more… LOL…Yeah I guess i will open a blog now I guess…. :D

I wish i could donate them too but im seriously “car-less” too many bags of clothes, they’re pain on the azz

posted about 4 years ago

jel
Style_council
jel

have a garage sale, call the salvation army they will come to your house and pick them up. or put an ad on craigslist to sell/giveaway the clothes, but please dont ever just throw away perfectly good clothes when there are poor kids out there in other countries that would be desperate for those.

posted almost 4 years ago

fruti
Style_council
fruti

If it’s vintage sell it on Etsy,
If it’s new or just good to go make a blogspot especially for selling your clothes.
There’s always eBay. and throwing the clothes away just cuz u didn’t have a car isn’t the nicest reason. There are so many people desperate for clothing you know.

posted almost 4 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I like the idea of posting them here for us to see!
Also most online auction houses have a category for clothes.
Flea markets are great! I do this once a year usually, and i make out like a bandit! I exchange and sell clothes with the other sellers. Usually you get paid better than online or donating(obviously).

posted over 3 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

i agree. can we have a look? id love to purchase some if i find something i love.. but the shipping would kill me though haha

posted over 3 years ago

fashionjunkiiee
New_user fashionjunkiiee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When fashionjunkiiee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fashionjunkiiee

PLACES LIKE PLATOS CLOSET TAKE THEM AND WILL GIVE YOU $$ OR DONATE THEM :)
WWW.FASHIONJUNKIIEE.COM

posted over 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I honestly think buffalo exchange and crossroads were your best bet at selling most of your clothes, unless you have pieces that you think are worth more than like $50. I doubt you want to go through the effort of buying packaging material and stamps, individually processing each transaction, and going to the post office for each and every item that you’ll make 5-10 bucks out of.
I would say make a blogspot to sell your stuff, but I don’t know how you would gain publicity for it without spamming. I don’t see what’s wrong with ebay.

you could also try asos marketplace.

posted over 3 years ago

NickishaD
Style_council
NickishaD

etsy.com?

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I never throw away clothes unless its damaged. I sell my clothes on ebay or give them to family members, your local thrift store is a great idea. Goodwill if you have one, I dont think they are all over the world. Goodwill give aways and probably thrift store give aways can be used as a tax write off as long as you dont get money for it. Or your local platos closet, if that is world wide.

posted over 3 years ago

bebefuzz
New_user bebefuzz is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When bebefuzz reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bebefuzz

I don’t mind eBay if your stuff isn’t super high value.
For high dollar stuff like Chanel and Herve Leger, check out Lollipuff.com to avoid getting scammed

posted over 1 year ago

carolinacher
New_user carolinacher is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When carolinacher reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
carolinacher

Hi guyes,

i like to shoping.i have find every time a new shoping site and choose a best iteam.  i have a find a new shoping website his best site.

cheap ray-ban sunglasses

posted 5 months ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

There are many websites online that provide a marketplace for you to sell your old clothes. Check out this article, it has a list.

http://www.stylecaster.com/sell-clothes-online/

posted 4 months ago

sparkscreations
New_user sparkscreations is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When sparkscreations reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sparkscreations

Hey Ladies, I have a wonderful shop with great quality clothes and from top LA designers at low prices! Check it out....  sparkscreations.ecrater.com

posted about 1 month ago

CandyDee
New_user CandyDee is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When CandyDee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
CandyDee

Have you tried opening a "closetshop" on Instagram? Lately that's a very popular way to purge the closet, because it's really simple and commission free (the best part J). Just make pictures of your items using the phone, put some tags that describe them the best + #shopmycloset #forsale #igshop and you'll get noticed if the clothing is good. You can also connect this Instagram account to inselly.com which will allow you to get a full-blown online shop from those insta pictures and then promote it in all social networks, on your blog etc. There's a good detailed article on Instagram selling on WikiHow, check it out.

posted 13 days ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION