SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
monchere
Style_council
monchere

Since it’s becoming warmer out(finally!), I want some shorts to wear. I have a couple pairs, but nothing that’s too chic. I have a couple denim and colored pairs. I am looking for some patterned shorts, like polka dots and floral. My budget is about $20, give or take $10. Thanks!

posted almost 3 years ago
himynameis
Style_council
himynameis

you could try forever 21, given that their pieces are affordable and on trend. if you want to get more value for your money, you could go thrift shopping. patterned shorts after all have been around since the 90’s. plus, you’ll be sure to come across one-of-a-kind pieces!

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I agree and say hit “Goodwill” or the like…where I live their shorts are $3 and they home some cute things…

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

Target has floral pairs for $17.99 and I also saw a cute floral pair at F21 for $15. Target also has some black with white polka dot shorts that are kind of like culottes for $16.

xstefie
New_user xstefie is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When xstefie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
xstefie

I think its worth spending a little more and buying a pair you know you will love and wear!
Here is a really nice pair, they are expensive but would go with a lot of things and they make a huge statement about your outfit! http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4664586&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208529&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=200

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4668123&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208529&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=200

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4993456&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208529&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=200

AndreaES
New_user AndreaES is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When AndreaES reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AndreaES

Wow chich shorts even though hard to find, have finally been solved with all the lace ones that came out! they have them H&m but if you want to see cute shorts and how to wear them go into www.thre.ad and look at all the fab shorts there are and where people got them!

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

Forever 21. I have my own etsy shop, Bella Bandanas and I sell shorts but not patterned shorts. Usually studded, cuffed, cutoff, etc. They all are $20 or less. I only ship to the U.S. though (for a reasonable price)

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

try new look, forever21, topshop,loveculture

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

Of course thrift stores have one~of~a~kind vintage shorts that may have great patterns on them! If you are looking for a retailer store, try Forever 21!
Here’s some idea about what kind of shorts you could get: denim with lace edges, crochet pockets, studded denim shorts, and ombre denim

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

go thrifting!!!!! u always find those kind of pieces when thrifting, i got this gorgeous pair of black high wested shorts that i adore!!! i have a post with them, thrifting is always the best option when u want something super cool!! besides nobody else will have it ! lol

posted over 2 years ago

fashionforme
New_user fashionforme is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When fashionforme reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fashionforme

Bloomers are really in this season. I just bought a couple of them yesterday at a local bazaar. They’re really cheap and if you’re more on the petite side you might get lucky with a pair from the kid’s section.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION