SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
YoopYoop
Style_council
YoopYoop

My mother and I are planing to spend two days in London for some shopping (We’re living in Paris so it’s easy to go to London by eurostar) . But we’re still hesitating … Is there good places for shopping ? Is it cheap ? Expensive ?

posted almost 6 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I don’t know many places for shopping in London, but Oxford street is a must go place. There’s loads of cool high street shops and Burberry is just around the corner, so is the department store Liberty.
Covent garden is also a good place, there’s a bit of everything there, from high street to thrift shops and little boutiques and designer shops.

bbyyen
Style_council
bbyyen

westfield has just opened its the biggest shopping centre in london defintely check that one out im going to try and go there soon
yeah start at oxford street ( i never make my way round in a day never..) pop down portobello road some really cute unique independent shops there its right next to oxford street
Camden market – great bragians plus an Aldo outlet
Edgeware – Topshop outlet!!
try going to the markets on saturday and sunday theres one down portobello road very vintage people like alexa chung shop there .. liverpool street markets also good and brick lane market
also if your lucky you might catch sample sales at…
The Old Truman Brewery, 152 Brick Lane -
If you ask at the train stations or any nice londoner they’ll give you directions
Its exspensive i’m not going to lie but its worth and you can find bargains mainly at the markets and the independent shops. But you will come back with items you love dearly
good luck

REPLY TO DISCUSSION