SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
babylisa
Style_council
babylisa

Those are the two cities I shop for most in. I live closer to Santa Cruz though. I was just wondering which thrift/secondary stores are good to shop at? Thanks! (:

posted over 5 years ago
yoonikim
Style_council
yoonikim

There are two pretty awesome thrift stores on Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley. My favorite is MARS. Sharks is pretty good too. If you go further down, you’ll get to a Buffalo Exchange which is always good.

posted over 5 years ago

babylisa
Style_council
babylisa

thank you!

posted over 5 years ago

HowFantastic
Style_council
HowFantastic

I really like Held Over and Wasteland on Haight Street in SF. Mostly because they’re better organized than other thrifts, which is helpful if you’re lazy like me. Plus the windows at Wasteland are incredible! There’s also a Buffalo Exchange, Crossroads, and Goodwill on Haight too. I don’t really like buffalo because as I mentioned I’m totally lazy and organization is key. Goodwill is great for cheap household finds because they’re right up front in open view. Crossroads is great, but requires some digging. Most designer pieces are on the wall, but if you look hard enough you can find some affordable finds in the racks. I found a Versace vest there for $18.

posted over 5 years ago

babylisa
Style_council
babylisa

thank you (:

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION