SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

I was wondering if you guys have found some awesome designer stuff at these stores for awesome prices….if you can, please say what you found and the markdown you found it @. I think it would be fun to share and see what other Chictopians have found at these places

posted about 5 years ago
RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I see Betsy Johnson a lot at my local TJMaxx and Marshalls. But sometimes I see Michael Kors and Sam Edelman in the shoe area.

posted about 5 years ago

ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

you can find SO many nice designer stuff from TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I bought an Elie Tahari leather jacket for only $150 (Marshalls price was $350 and suggested price was $998). I also got a Guess blazer from ~$100 marked down to $10. there’s always a lot of BCBG sweaters/shirts for around $20-30 too. most my luck comes from fitting in xs-s sizes that are usually the last ones left/always on clearance.

posted about 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I got a Burberry cardigan for £20 and I see a lot of Chloe and Ralph Lauren stuff in my local TK Maxx with big discounts. We don’t have Marshalls and Ross in England though.

posted about 5 years ago

sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

Yeah I’ve gotten 2 Coach purses.. some Juicy Couture flats, and Coach sneakers, from Marshall’s.

posted about 5 years ago

pammella
Style_council
pammella

I LOVE the “hunt” at these stores…over the years I’ve gotten Lucky jeans, Madden shoes – I also love Nordstrom Rack…get name brands esp. on DJ

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

We have them locally (ROSS, Marshalls), but it’s something I just don’t have the patience to sort through. The quality at the ROSS isn’t very nice here… The management doesn’t do a very good job keeping everything up-to-par, so most of the time it’s just a hassle. But I just might try it again for the heck of it.

posted about 5 years ago

bauss
Style_council
bauss

What! Are we talking about the same stores here? I’ve never spotted anything I’ve really liked at a TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Maybe I’ll give it another chance.

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

Yeah. Exactly what I thought. I guess it just depends on your location.

posted about 5 years ago

cityslick
Style_council
cityslick

I bought a BCBG black sweater with the balloon-like sleeves. I must have paid $20 for it at TJMaxx, and the original price was well over $100.

posted about 5 years ago

suzyyy
Style_council
suzyyy

I love tj maxx! I actually just went there yesterday and found some amazing things! I buy all of my steve maddens from there for soo cheap. I’ve been looking forever for some really nice ankle boots and I found the perfect pair at tj maxx! they’re black leather steve maddens and I got them for only $35 :D I was super excited. There were 3 other pairs of shoes that I wanted but I didn’t have enough money haha so I just got some really simple black leather sandal things with a really cute 1 inch wedge, again steve madden for $25. tj maxx has some really nice purses and jewelry too for really cheap:) I always check up on the new items they stock up on, especially the shoes.

posted about 5 years ago

cosmicunion
Style_council
cosmicunion

Ross is the cheapest amongst them! :D
steve madden shoes, spotted a Dolce vita flats lately
and oh recently scored a zara trf silver dress..
Most of the items are succkyy but freshly stocked shoes are the best..
MOST OF THE TIME “yeah its blaaah!” sorting out and luck is needed..
unlike TJ MAXX and MARSHALL there’s always something that’ll caught your eye but in Ross! well LUCK is needed especially when your size 7 (shoes!)

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION