SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ruuth
Style_council
ruuth

Ok, I’ve missed out on a few of those cult pieces from Primark recently.. I don’t know what it is, probably just that I stopped going in cos I couldn’t find anything good anymore since they were all snapped up before I got there.
So, this can act as a sort of “heads up” for all us British girls :) We all need to help each other out, this credit crunch is affecting us all and when we need a bit of retail therapy, it always feels good to walk out of a shop with 20 things for £20!

P.S. Has anyone noticed that Primark is actually getting pretty expensive?! A dress for £18?! MADNESS
… Although it is nice, leopard print and kinda rockabilly style, there’s your first one then!

posted over 5 years ago
Chococookii
Style_council
Chococookii

Hmm they recently got Primark stored in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.. I went there.. It was madness!
But I managed to get a cute coat for 25 euros. :)
I was shocked at the prices but sadly couldn’t find the shoes with golden dots on (the remake) for only 15 euros!! Too bad.

I definitely want to go there again, I haven’t seen everything yet.

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

whenever i found nice dresses in there they were always transparent.

posted over 5 years ago

Cameleon
Style_council
Cameleon

I also heard a store opened in Rotterdam. But I’ve also heard from some of my friends that the clothes are very cheap, in a bad way. The fabric and stuff. They say H&M is a lot better with quality. I don’t mind cheap clothes, but I don’t want them to look cheap! Is that true, or do just have to dig a bit harder??

posted over 5 years ago

StreakingScarlettVTG
Style_council
StreakingSca...

Primark is getting pretty expensive i’ve noticed that too compared to how cheap it was afew years back. I suppose it’s gotten alot more populaur so they can sneaky get away with putting up the prices. They’ve had some really cute shoes in recently but always sell out of my size :(

posted over 5 years ago

elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

i ♥ primark…im gona take pictures tomorrow of all the outfits i have from there and get you girlies to see what you think!

x

posted over 5 years ago

ruuth
Style_council
ruuth

I agree, the quality is awful on some of the clothes. But if you find something that looks good on the hanger, try it on cos I’ve found sometimes the fit is completely wrong! If it fits and you like it it won’t look cheap so don’t worry!

The shoes are amazing though! I almost can’t walk out without a pair! :S I have these cool ankle boots with velcro straps, its got a kinda slouchy look as well, I bought them a while ago but I saw they were there about 3 weeks ago. When I get some of my outfits up I’ll show you guys!

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

i’m beginning to develop more of a social conscience when it comes to where i shop, so i avoid Primark. i know, it’s probably stupid and hypocritical because i still eat Nestle chocolate bars and go to supermarkets who probably do lots of evil things behind the scenes, but still …

posted over 5 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

I do love a rummage in primark but Ive been avoiding recently due to them boosting up the prices x

posted over 5 years ago

coloursandcarousels
Style_council
coloursandca...

Primark has some great stuff sometimes, they also do really cute accessories on the cheap which i love! I buy a lot of shoes from there but I find the pumps and ballet flats from there fall apart quite quickly, but I tend to wear them every day rain or shine, and for £4 that’s not bad. I LOVE the heels in there though, I recently got two pairs of wedges and some heels for £15 altogether. It can be hit or miss with the clothes, some are decent quality but some are terrible. I have a top I got there two years ago for £2 and it’s still going strong!

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION