SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
miss_aQuia
Style_council
miss_aQuia

My 21st is next month and im looking for the cooliest dress ever (under $100 lol). i’ve tried asos, urban, nastygal, etc. any other suggestions?

posted over 4 years ago
daisymay
Style_council
daisymay

Go vintage! You could find something awesome and vintage on ebay! Ive just bought a complete black lace 50’s style dress for a ball im going to friday and it only cost £20

posted over 4 years ago

miss_aQuia
Style_council
miss_aQuia

i love vintage anything. but for my birthday i was trying to go for a more modern, edgy look. strong shoulders, exaggerated detail.. that sort of thing. =\

posted over 4 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I really only go to two sites for affordable dresses: Modcloth and GoJane

Modcloth’s stuff is mostly of the vintage aesthetic but if you dig around you’ll probably find edgier things with uncommon cuts and more modern prints and patterns. GoJane has a lot of party dresses with embellishments and details, bold colors and patterns, and rarely for more than $40.

posted over 4 years ago

justbenatural
Style_council
justbenatural

Wow, I’m happy I found this thread – SpammishRice, I’ll have to check those two brands out!

I don’t know how you feel about the bigger chains, but have you tried Windsor? I love that store – especially now since they’re selling so many prom dresses, clubwear and many special occasion dresses are marked down! =D

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION