SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

I want to buy these oxford heels. We got a new dress code at my college, so I have to wear shoes not sneakers etc.Do you think these would be good comfortable heels since I newer actually wore heels? I’m afraid that they’ll just sit in my closet…that I won’t wear them…although I find them to be super cute! Are they as versatile as I hope? I would wear them with skinny jeans and pants, with skirts and dresses…so please help! I can’t decide!

posted almost 4 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

mmm I think if you never wore heels before, it doesn’t matter what kind of shoe it is, its not going to be terribly easy to walk in heels at first. I recommend getting lower heels at first to get used to them

SewOverdressed
Style_council
SewOverdressed

Flat oxfords look just as nice as the pumps. I recently bought some in tan brown, at a reasonable price and i must say that they look good with pretty much anything. The colour would be important if you are hoping to get a lot of wear out of them though, stay away from complex patterns, because you’d be unsure of what to match them with. The pumps are quite gorgeous too! Maybe try borrowing a pair of your friends heels for a day or something, just to see if you can manage walking around in them.
They are very versatile! So far mine have been paired with skinny jeans, tights, dresses, blazers, leather jackets and normal pants! They seriously will go with pretty much anything you need them to. I must say it was a great buy for me, i hope that if you purchase some they will be just as good for you! It’s worth it! :)

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I have a pair of oxford heels, and they are pretty versatile :) They definitely would be if you got them in black!
It’s just that if you have never worn heels… then they will definitely be uncomfortable. If you’re just starting to wear heels, try ones with a lower heel or ones with a wedge or a thick heel (not stilettos.)
I find my oxford heels are pretty comfy because they have a chunky heel and because they’re like boots, they don’t move around on my feet very much.
I agree that oxford flats look great too and they would be more comfy!

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

Check these out MUST HAVE! http://balharbourshops.com/page-4-3.html

posted over 3 years ago

pinklemonincrystal
Style_council
pinklemoninc...

it can be uncomfortable too
if you have a wide feet like me then it can feel too tightened after walk of about few 10 minutes or more.
depends on the brands and types of leather used and designsi guess
but just saying…

posted over 3 years ago

aleez816
Style_council
aleez816

Maybe get those Dr. Scholl’s shoe sole thing for heels? I’m sure it would help a ton ;D

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION