SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fmlb
Style_council
fmlb

Where can I buy a pair of oxford shoes in the USA? It seems like it is completely impossible to find any.

posted almost 10 years ago
fashdance
Style_council
fashdance

If you’re talking flat ones, I bought my white pair off of ebay for about ten bucks. Just search brogues/ oxfords and your size.
If you don’t want to go the vintage route Target has a pair on clearance right now in black and a black/white pair.

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

Really? Oxfords are so big these days! Haha. I got my pair of Oxfords at Steve Madden, you can look on the online store. But mine have heels. Did you want the flat Oxfords? Because I went to Urban Outfitters today and saw a ton of heeled and flat oxfords. They have it on the online store too. (: Hope that helped!

parapluie
Style_council
parapluie

i got these AWESOME oxford-style flats from urban outfitters a few days ago. they’re pretty comfy (and that’s saying a lot, considering i have wide, flat feet).

since i can’t seem to get you a link that works, you can search urbanoutffiters.com for “two tone oxford skimmers” (product #14654222).

Malinapoo
Style_council
Malinapoo

Theres a lot on Urban Outfitters on the clearance section. Ebay is good too. what i usually check is the mens shoes at thrift stores, they usually have neat ones there. =)

fmlb
Style_council
fmlb

thanks so much everyone. This is helpful because my city actually has an Urban Outfitters.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION