Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  cardigansdressesjumpersmarketingonlinestorepulloverssellsshoponlineshortssweaterstopswomens clothing online store skirtswomensclothing
lkb
Style_council
lkb

Hey guys. I have started an online store fairly recently and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for how to get more views, sales, etc. I’m thinking an issue is that I don’t have that many items…? Anyone have any other suggestions? It would be very, very, very appreciated. This thing is my baby and I just want it to be successful. Thanks!!!
Website is: The Launderette

posted over 3 years ago
blueviolet725
Style_council
blueviolet725

are you also on facebook? I just added a facebook store from my website. Your host may offer that…or you can just do one without the store to promote general items.
My website is http://www.ShopICL.com and if you go there, there is an email contact and I can try to answer any questions. Takes a lot of work and time, but it can be done.
I heard that using ebay is a good way to bring people to your site as well…

posted over 3 years ago

Martins111
New_user Martins111 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Martins111 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Martins111

My store is www.mvvz.ca

I find its a combination of everything: SEO, Social Media, Bloggers that draws traffic.

Good Luck Everyone.

posted 8 months ago

caralasefashion
Style_council
caralasefashion

Caralase.com - Women's Clothing Online Store in USA. Shop latest trends apparels from our wide range of maxi skirt, dresses, tops, skirts, shorts, pullovers, sweaters, jumpers, cardigans and more at best prices.

posted 4 months ago

Model_Angela
Style_council
Model_Angela

I have an online store as well. The best way to get more sells is to make sure more people know about it. I would say use every social network possible to market your product but not in a spammy way. The more people who know about your store the more views and possible sells. And it doesn't matter if you have 5 or 50 items in your store because if people don't know they still won't sell, also make sure that you have good quality photos and product discriptions. hope this helps.

xoxo,

Angela

posted 3 months ago

SelimWear
New_user SelimWear is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When SelimWear reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SelimWear

Great Topic, 

We started a fashion store about 2 years ago, and its doing very well so far. SEO and Online Advertising are the keys. Here it is: https://www.selimwear.com

Good Luck Everybody, 

posted about 1 month ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION