SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Kristen_Bee
Style_council
Kristen_Bee

Does anyone know of any good online stores, The only problem I have with buying things online is im afraid it wont fit me, and so do you know of any with free shipping?
Best online clothing stores?
Best online shoe stores?
Thanks a bunch!

posted over 4 years ago
Sashi
Style_council
Sashi

there is no online clothing store that had free shipping u have to spend a certain amount of money to get free shipping.. www.piperlime.com had free shipping on shoes. When shopping online u have to read the product to see how it fit or check size chart as well it normally tells you

posted over 4 years ago

Kristen_Bee
Style_council
Kristen_Bee

Alright thanks!

posted over 4 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

Usually, certain chain stores will have free shipping when you spend a certain amount, such as Urban Outfitters, which has free shipping with orders over $150.

Join mailing lists to stores you like, as they will nearly monthly send you an email with a “free shipping” code if you order within a certain amount of time.

As far as good stores to shop online, I’d recommend Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Gap and the like.
Depending on the country you live in, H&M is good to order online from as well.
I wouldn’t really recommend Forever 21, as in my experience the picture on the website can often misrepresent the quality of the item.

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I like (but haven’t really ordered from most): Karmaloop, Lulus, Endless (shoes), Needsupply, Oaknyc, PixieMarket, Topshop, Urbanoutfitters, and one I’ve ordered from, Modcloth

Solestruck has some pretty cool shoes.

posted over 4 years ago

sarapatrice
Style_council
sarapatrice

I came across a great new Australian vintage clothing shop
Beaut Vintage Clothing Online

posted over 4 years ago

yesterdaay
Style_council
yesterdaay

One I found recently that I’d really like to order from, but haven’t been able to, is asiajam.com. They have such cute stuff, and in addition to their clothing they have other things for home and stationary and etc.

posted over 4 years ago

asiianhoniie
Style_council
asiianhoniie

i like forever21.com
they have freeshipping for orders $75+
i also like amiclubwear.com
they have really kute shoes and for real cheap!!!
love it <3><3

posted over 4 years ago

teenagelovesong
Style_council
teenagelovesong

If you guys like vintage, we have a pretty inexpensive fashionable vintage shop called Split Pea Vintage
We have really inexpensive shipping rates, and it’s free shipping for orders over $150! Woooo~

posted over 4 years ago

thelmaemily
Style_council
thelmaemily

I do most of my shopping online…
solestruck-quick and free shipping
f21 – SLOW shipping, questionable quality, yet I still find myself constantly buying from them.
a lot of the ones mentioned: urban, american apparel
asos.com has a lot, be warned about the customs charges! Hit or miss, depending where you live.
lulus.com I LOVE!!!! So many cute dresses and accessories
karmaloop & needsupply have a lot of unique shoe options
bakersshoes.com
aldoshoes.com
i just got A TON of stuff off express.com, I usually dont shop there, but there was a great sale and got a lot of basics like tank tops, sweaters, blazers, etc etc.
then staples like macys, nordstrom, lord and taylor…

Anyway, thats all I can think of for now!
check out the shoes I just got from solestruck!

posted over 4 years ago

dm2010
Style_council
dm2010

I use sale.com to keep track of all the stores I like to shop at online. They do a pretty good job of organizing promo emails, coupons etc. which is nice cuz it can be overwhelming when you open your inbox and it is filled with a zillion promo emails from all your favorite stores.

In regards to size and free shipping that all depends on the individual stores. If possible, try to get acquainted with the way clothes fit at each store by visiting their brick and mortar locations and then you’ll have a better sense of what to expect when you shop online. Otherwise, just make sure the store has a good return policy and free shipping on returns.

posted over 4 years ago

dm2010
Style_council
dm2010

Also, Aldo (a shoe store) is having free shipping this weekend only with this code: SPRING10FS

Unfortunately I don’t think their shipping is free on returns.

posted over 4 years ago

Kristen_Bee
Style_council
Kristen_Bee

Thanks a bunch for all the advice!

posted over 4 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

lulus and modcloth are the best

posted over 4 years ago

AlyssaCervantes
Style_council
AlyssaCervantes

I love shophousingworks.com for vintage and new pieces. You have to pay for shipping, but all proceeds go to their charity (a program for homeless NYers living with HIV or Aids). Helps with that little shoppers guilt that I sometimes get when I spend too much (spending is helping!). Also, they sell Urban Outfitters clothes that are usually on clearance for half the clearance price.
http://www.shophousingworks.com/

posted over 4 years ago

cheri25
Style_council
cheri25

Well if you want to know how clothing will fit your body proportions before you buy, I suggest trying http://www.getmysize.com

posted over 4 years ago

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

@dm2010 thank you for posting sale.com (: using it now!

posted over 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

yea just sign up for their emailing list and they will send u free shipping coupons of 10% off coupons too.

posted over 4 years ago

SelfishStyle
Style_council
SelfishStyle

SelfishStyle.com, plus we are offering free shipping.

posted over 4 years ago

llrain
Style_council
llrain

I feel my experience of buying MBT shoes at
italics
link it
is very sucessful

posted over 4 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

If you like the concept of ebay you should try buying only from power seller and top rated sellers. Etsy has some cute DIY things and most sellers tell you the measurements.

posted over 4 years ago

louise7
Style_council
louise7

I just purchased a Cenzoni Leather HandBag from
http:// www.jenshandbags.com.au

Havn’t stopped playing with it since I got it :)

posted over 4 years ago

kamiinettles
Style_council
kamiinettles

Amour-Propre Couture creates chic pieces that emphasis craftsmanship and detail.

Amour Propre Couture is a french phrase meaning “Self Love.” The Amour Propre girl is an accessory lover at heart. Her big and bright wardrobe reflects her spirit, and her chic accessory pieces defines her vintage lifestyle.

xoxo,
Amour Propre Couture

To browse shop, go to:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/amourproprecouture

Plus we ship world wide. :)

posted over 4 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Hi

Website i like are ; Shopstyle Topshop BunnyHug Boutique

I once really wanted a pair of fringe boots from an US website , but they didnt deliver to UK . So i emailed customer service and asked to pay via paypal and pay for delivery

The boots were so cheap anyway due to the exchange rate , that it was £35 for a pair of really nice boots – So i would try to email C/S even if they dont deliver as they want the sale !! (that was for Yesterdaay).

see you , x
posted over 4 years ago

maximillia
Style_council
maximillia

I started my own online boutique 2 years ago – Maximillia. We ship all over the world :)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION