Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

How many of you online shop?

I do my shopping online even though I have to end up returning a lot of things. I always feel bad returning things because the shipping costs money and is bad for the environment.
I really like how some websites (ex. UO) have a comment section, it helps a lot!

Do you have any tips for shopping online?

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
Style_council

unlike some other people, shoes are the main thing i dont buy online. i have long and thin feet, so shoes are something i need to try before purchasing

posted over 4 years ago

spearme
Style_council
spearme

I do most of my shopping in thrift stores and online. I am just not into the loud music, overcrowded dressing rooms, and clothes that all look the same. You should measure yourself, or have someone measure you. If you have your measurements then, you should be able to buy most anything online. If it is an ebay or etsy site and the seller will not or cannot provide with garment measurements then you probably should not buy from them. Keep in mind that vintage is extremely trendy right now so shops are charging way more than it is worth, since they probably purchased it for 3 bucks at thrift store. I have a vintage site on etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpearMe
That is my shop. I have also bookmarked my favorite shop in my favorites. Check it out!

posted over 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

i love shopping online!
though there might be some things that i want but i dont wanna get them & have to return them later because they dont look good.

posted over 4 years ago

LondonCalling
Style_council
LondonCalling

I shop online all the time!
http://www.newlook.co.uk Is Great For Cheap And Chic Clothes (: x
http://www.missguided.co.uk Has Some Really Original And Cool Clothes (: x

Hope This Helps (: xxx

posted over 4 years ago

logicalove
Style_council
logicalove

online shopping is so addictive cause its so accessible, and sometimes when there’s freeshipping, you can save a lot more with coupon codes than you can if you bought it in store, and there’s always ebay which has tonnes of deals and bargains and right now..i should be studying for exams but i keep seeing these great deals and my eyes are like glued to looking at cute shoes and clothing…must….stop….

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

I usually look for the thing I want online and then go to a local store to try it on and see if I want to buy it. But it just depends on the item. Sometimes it’s a good idea to at least check out the item in a store if you can because that way you can feel the fabric, check its thickness and how to care for it, and most importantly, try it on and move in it. I was glad I didn’t buy a Forever 21 miniskirt that was on sale online because when I tried it on in the store the pleats made it look very strange on me!
I view the online Return policies for those items that I can’t find in the store. ;)

posted over 4 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

i love shopping online its so convenient for me…. seriously think im an addicted to it

posted over 4 years ago

Anushax
Style_council
Anushax

I love shopping online. I generally spend more time looking than placing orders, but it’s just it’s soo easy! Plus, I live out in the middle of nowhere, and a decent mall is at least an hour away, with a semi decent one 30 minutes south of here…. Online is a good fix when I just want to browse for ideas anyway.

posted over 4 years ago

RightcliqByVisa
Style_council
RightcliqByVisa

I love shopping online too, especially when I’m looking for something specific. It can be much more convenient and easy to comparison shop without having to physically run all over town.

If you do a lot of your shopping online, why not try Rightcliq? It’s new online shopping tool that can help you organize and compare boots, checkout easier, and much more.

You can enroll for free at www.rightcliqbyvisa.com/chictopia and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card – one winner will be chosen each week from that week’s enrollees (the promotion lasts until May 22). Then start shopping, play around with Rightcliq, and go to the thread below to let us know what you think. You’ll get 100 Chic Points to use on this site as our thank you for your feedback.

http://www.chictopia.com/forums/Chictopian+Central/topics/Get+100+Chic+Points+and+get+a+chance+to+win+a+$250+Visa+Gift+Card+this+week-7646

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION