SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aliciak
Style_council
aliciak

Do you prefer online shopping or going to the store yourself and shop?

posted about 4 years ago
1 3
mjnoona
Style_council
mjnoona

i would love to shop online but my parents prefer that i shop in the actual store, but sometimes i can’t find what I’m looking for and wish i could shop online, and shopping online is actually more expensive cuz; i live outside the USA and i Have to pay for the delivery

posted almost 4 years ago

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

if you know your size at a store, dont be afraid to online shop. but also check the return policies =)

IvyFab
Style_council
IvyFab

i love online shops..i’m a fan of browsing a lot of online shops like forever21,80’s purple more of like that, but mostly i’m hook on to korean online shops. because they also sell cute and adorable dress, shoes and bags.. it is much more cheaper too.. =)

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I like finding what I like online and going to the store to try it on and buy it.

itswendycloset
Style_council
itswendycloset

I used to shop online a lots of time but now I prefer to shop in store because I want to try it on to see if I look nice or do it fit on me or not :)

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

Hubba hubba, these Cesar Paciotti are AMAZEBALLS!!!!!! http://balharbourshops.com/page-4-3.html

posted over 3 years ago

artyaffair
Style_council
artyaffair

both! but im more likely to make impulse buys when i shop online! especially the “sales for a limited time only” thing. i prefer shopping at the store because some places are up for better deals plus i get to see if the cutting and decide if it really fits me as much as it fits the models/mannequins of the shop.

posted over 3 years ago

LoveItShop
Style_council
LoveItShop

I am always shopping online!

posted over 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I alread did it once and the dress that I bought fits me perfectly, I even took photos with it for chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/358677-PERFECT+OUTFIT-black-dolce-and-gabbana-sunglasses-black-manfield-boots-black-the-amazon-coa it was the smaller size, otherwise they wouldn`t look nice on my body!

posted over 3 years ago

MorganNick
New_user MorganNick is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When MorganNick reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
MorganNick

I have purchased the iphone 4G China phone on 08.10.2010 through ebay. I have received the consignment on 10.09.2010 through blue dart courier, the software CD in a broken condition,contacted ebay there was no proper response.

Michael kors watches
Guess Collection Watches

posted over 3 years ago

wickeddchildd
New_user wickeddchildd is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When wickeddchildd reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
wickeddchildd

eBay is the only place I have shopped online from. eBay would be your safest bet, but I guess if you go to a well known vintage online shop like mod cloth it should be fine too ! :)

check out my blog?

posted over 3 years ago

IamnotJessica
Style_council
IamnotJessica

I love online shopping. I get annoyed when there are things online that are not in store, Urban Outfitters is the worst for doing that. I love the stuff online and got a giftcard for my birthday that can be only used in store but everything in store is really ugly, I could buy loads online.

I suppose it depends what you are buying too, I don’t buy jeans online because I like to try them on first!

posted over 3 years ago

alyshamari
Style_council
alyshamari

Since I live in a pretty small town, online shopping gives me so much more variety. It also allows me to buy original pieces so I don’t just look like everyone else. I have to be cautious of sizes and shipping costs, though!

posted over 3 years ago

jonamaria
Style_council
jonamaria

I spend way to much time online shopping. I usually don’t buy anything because the sites usually don’t ship to Iceland, which sucks!
But I love H&M, nastygal, Asos and Topshop. But of course I would prefer going in to the stores, but that usually is not an option for me :(

posted over 3 years ago

EsmeTate
Style_council
EsmeTate

there’s a great sale on at the minute at my favourite store.. check it out, i’ve just spent a small fortune. let me know what you think girlies www.garmentquarter.com xoxo

posted over 3 years ago

abbie22
Style_council
abbie22

I am a complete shopaholic! I love shopping both online and in store, but I prefer online because there is more variety. I really love asos and bonne chance collections. They both are affordable and offer free shipping worldwide.
http://bonne-chance-collections.myshopify.com/collections/all

posted about 2 years ago

thatyellowtutu
Style_council
thatyellowtutu

Online shopping is amazing! I am addicted to it. I only find it hard to shop when I’m not sure about the size of the clothes or the shoes I’m buying because I can switch from a small size to a medium one depending on the style of the clothes, or even switch to one size smaller or bigger when it comes to shoes. It’s only hard because there’s a “no return policy” when it comes to online shopping. But when you buy in a store, you can usually exchange the item within a number of days.

posted about 2 years ago

chanelchapel
Style_council
chanelchapel

I find it easier to shop online. Shopping in person can be overwhelming at times for me. Either way, I enjoy both.

posted about 2 years ago

Johnfred01
New_user Johnfred01 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Johnfred01 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Johnfred01

Online shopping is a good idea because you can get information about your product which you want to buy.

posted about 2 years ago

Johnfred01
New_user Johnfred01 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Johnfred01 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Johnfred01

Online shopping is the good idea because we can know everything about product which is we want to buy online and we can see more quantity in the product.

posted about 2 years ago

hcaleb56
New_user hcaleb56 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When hcaleb56 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
hcaleb56

For me I would choose online shopping rather than going to malls. Because sometimes when you go to malls to find that specific item that you would buy. chances are they might have it but most of the time they don’t and you will end up buying other item. but when you shop online with a click of a mouse you can check the item that you want if they have stock or not. :) I would like to refer also the site where i bought my bags :) here it is TooHotBags

posted about 2 years ago

D_K_S
Style_council
D_K_S

It depends from what I buy. For example, shoes I like to buy them at the store, since the sizes differ depending on the brand or style. For clothes, I don’t mind either online or in store. However, if I would give a definitive answer, it would be shopping at the store.

posted about 2 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION