Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LuvB
Shop_seller_2 LuvB is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
LuvB

Hi, I currently just started my own online clothing store featuring different brands/designers. I would appreciate if some members checked it out and would let me know if there’s anything I could do better to improve the site or make it more influential for buying.

The site is: www.shopluvb.com

Thank you!

posted about 2 years ago
lkb
Style_council
lkb

Look’s pretty good! I own a store too (now it’s on Etsy, but wasn’t always) so I know how hard it can be to get everything looking good. One thing I noticed was that when you click on a picture, it brings up a slideshow instead of going to that items page (with the description, option to purchase, etc.). It’d be good if clicking on the picture instead of just the item title, took you to this page. It made it confusing to see how to add something to the cart at first.
Also, adding more items always makes a store look more legitimate, but I’m sure that’s something you’d get around to eventually.
Overall, good job!

http://www.the-launderette.com (my shop :)

posted about 2 years ago

LuvB
Shop_seller_2 LuvB is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
LuvB

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback!

posted about 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

Your site is incredible!! Nothing needs to be “fixed” :)

posted about 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

Maybe add a FAQ

posted about 2 years ago

LuvB

LuvB

Thank you!

posted about 2 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

nice!!!

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION