Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kia
Style_council
kia

Hi all this is my first forum post!

For 3 or so years now, I have been obsessed with nautical…anything navy, striped, or featuring anchors instantly HAS to be mine the moment I see it. Quite impractical for a girl who lives in the middle of Ohio, but some things you just can’t explain :) While fall is my favorite season, I love spring/summer because I can stock up on everything nautical.

I want to know, where have you seen nautical clothing and accessories lately? I prefer in-store, but online pictures are lovely :)

posted about 4 years ago
carlymaddox
Style_council
carlymaddox

Oh my, the nautical look is my favorite!
But, i’ve often seen plenty of anchors and navy/white stripes at Delia’s but that was a while ago, and i’m not sure if they still do. But if they do, it’ll probably be in clearance, even better! But I just checked, they have plenty of nautical stuff, but they can kinda get pricey. And, Urban Outfitters i’m sure will have something nautical, they’ve got everything. :)

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I love nautical : ) It makes sense here in San Diego but it doesn’t matter where you live! Rock it :D

posted about 4 years ago

ljurbanchic
Style_council
ljurbanchic

in the beginning of like 8th grade i also went through a practically-obsessive nautical phase. Im not as obsessed now, but it still think its a cute trend and still have quite a few (mostly navy blue) striped shirts and a dress. speaking of stripes, i just saw an add (on chictopia actually) for Stripes from American Apparel so u cud try there! :)

posted about 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I love nautical as well. I grew up on a lake and our house was always rather nautical-themed because of the water, so it’s appealed to me practically all my life. I guess there’s an emotional connection or something :-P

Forever 21 has had loads of nautical accessories this season, like different colored anchor necklaces. There are a lot of striped tops and dresses on the website, as well as some nautical socks and yellow boat shoes (which I was thinking of ordering but they don’t have my size )-:). Maybe your local store would have some in stock. The Delia’s site also has some nautical tops/tanks in the clearance section on the website, so maybe your local clearance rack would have some as well.

I’d hurry though, because spring/summer (with all the nautical loveliness) is starting to be replaced by fall stuff.

Nautical is a common rotation in the trend cycle, so you might also have some luck in vintage/secondhand stores, too.

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i LOVE nautical!! i love anchors and stripes!

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i love nautical, its so classy, yet still fun!

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I like nautical, but I’ve not been as keen on it this year as I have in previous years. There’s been some really cute accessories about this year though, I got a really nice big anchor pendant necklace a few weeks ago.

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I love nautical stuff! So easy and breezy. perfect for summer too! (even though it’s not summer where I live right now!) I think it’ll always be a classic, chic style. stripes are awesome and red/white/blue colour combinations rock!

posted about 4 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

I find nautical hard , i often feel like a sailor !!

I have realised i have two nautical tops , i just bought them bc they were in the sales and looked sexy!

one from Zara and another from GAP !!

posted about 4 years ago

Vikichiki
Style_council
Vikichiki

It’s all about the anchor pendent! Nothing to big or bulky, small and silver/sterling silver looks awesome: http://www.breakell.com/product/Sterling_Silver_Anchor_Pendant/135

posted about 4 years ago

kia
Style_council
kia

So since it is spring time I am going to bring this topic back to life. I recently blogged about my recent trip to F21 and being attacked by all things nautical.

Its beginning to get unhealthy with how much nautical stuff I own. Anyone else jumping back onto the nautical boat this spring? Where are you finding some good stuff?

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION