SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ST1NA
Style_council
ST1NA

I have a wedding to attend coming up and I am wearing a hot pink dress. Instead of the normal, matching pink heels I wanted to find a cute pair of nude/skin colored heels. I think it would look very nice with the dress and other outfits/dresses I wear in the future. Does anyone know any place wear I could find a pair of shoes like the ones I described?

I’m kind of a little creeped out because I saw this picture today and it’s the same color dress I will be wearing with nude heels. I really like the shoes but does anyone know the designer? Picture of Kloe Kardashian: http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/emia3105__oPt.jpg

I was thinking maybe I should get these Stuart Weitzman heels but I’m not sure if it’s worth the price ($325)? http://stuartweitzman.zappos.com/n/p/dp/52725025/c/98127.html

posted about 5 years ago
JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

About the Stuart Weitzman, it totally depends on whether you’re going to wear the shoe again. If it’s a one time thing for the wedding, save the money and buy more clothes.
I think the nude shoe is very cute and you’ll probably wear it casually anyways.

posted about 5 years ago

ST1NA
Style_council
ST1NA

True. That is a good point. I think I will buy them. They will definitely solve future shoe dilemas.

But if anyone does know a cheaper, just as cute, nude colored pair of heels I can buy, I am open to suggestions :]

posted about 5 years ago

StrawberryFields
Style_council
StrawberryFi...

Try www.asos.com
Funny you should ask about nude heels,i got myself a pair for a wedding too ;)

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 24072 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 24072 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Here’s a link for some comfy Sam Edelmans on sale LINK

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION