SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Evelynda
Style_council
Evelynda

Hi, I just want to let you know that at the beginning of january i searched on internet for Ugg’s boots online and guess what? I found a webside ‘“uggboots.ca” since i live in canada i though the boots they showed on the webside "are authentic’" but the one they send you are not. THOSE ARE FAKE. I was so happy waiting for them and when i got them i was so disappointed and mad that immediately i send an email and i ask for my money back. First they reply and said ’I am sorry we can give you a discount" I didnt ask for a discount i wanna my money back. second message, they said i can keep those ugly boots and get 40% of my money back and i said "NO, i dont want a discount , i dont want those ugly boots i want my money back. So, i sent it and now they dont want to give me my money back. That store is in singapore. I dont know what to do. I lost 153.80$ canadian plus 30$ for shipping. I AM MAD!!!! Can you suggest me what to do. and maybe this can be a warning for you!!!!!!! Thanks for reading my complain :(

posted over 4 years ago
Sashi
Style_council
Sashi

well you can start by reporting them o the uggs site that they are selling their items under a scam.. their re way you can get back you money though.. but they first step is to report them…i only but from well known stores..i am sorry to hear of your lost as well.

posted over 4 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

If you used a credit card, contact the credit card company or bank and contest the charge based on fraudulent merchandise. They’ll take the money back for you. As a consumer, you have the right to only pay for what you asked for, and if that company intentionally lied about their products, you should have no trouble getting your money back. The fact that they’re DENYING you your money should be illegal in Canada (it certainly is in the U.S.)

posted over 4 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

well idk how to help you in this situation now but i can for future refrences ……if you or any other chictopia member decides to buy uggs online you should first go to the uggaustralia.com website if you look carfully they have a section that shows you all the other websites that sell all their merchandise and that can assure you that the website is selling the real shoe there are plenty of websites on there page and if you see a deal on uggs online just go to the ugg website to reassure that the produt is certified real from ugg australia the selves

posted over 4 years ago

LadyAshMarie
Style_council
LadyAshMarie

as a rule of thumb I absolutely refuse to buy any popular brand online if I know fakes are produced…unless I am purchasing directly from the brands website I wouldnt really trust them just because sometimes its sooo hard to tell the difference.

posted over 4 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

well there’s really nothing you can do, just be more careful the next time! :( that has happened to me…

posted over 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

thats why im always so skeptical when i buy things online.
if i wanna buy things online i always get them from the official online shop of that brand.

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

My best suggestion would be to never buy from Singapore again. It’s a country full of bootleg stores selling fake merchandise.
Like someone already mentioned, try taking your case to your credit card company (or paypal if you used that). They may be able to get your money back for you. If you go down that route though make sure you have reciepts and stuff for when you shipped them back, your delivery note etc. because they probably will want to see all that.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION