SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
audrey
Style_council
audrey

I am looking for super-cute, comfy, long-lasting moccasins. My price range? Up to $150 I suppose. But if they are super amazing, I could go even higher.
P.S. What do you like to pair moccasins with?

posted over 6 years ago
puddingandpie
Style_council
puddingandpie

What sort of moccasins are you looking for? More high-fashiony ones or more traditional? Because if you’re looking for more traditional ones, I would definately try to get some made by a first nations. They are so great. Also, sometimes the make other amazing stuff.
I’m not sure what is best to wear them with. I wouldn’t go with anything too boho though because they might send the look over the top. I’d probably experient is trying them with jeans.

posted over 6 years ago

wasteofaprettyface
Style_council
wasteofapret...

minnetonka moccasins are greaaaaaat! check them out!
i love the tall black fringe ones. i usually pair them with a short white shirt dress with opaque black tights. or just a plain white tee and black tights!

posted over 6 years ago

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

Minnetonka is amazing. If you want more traditional ones, they have soft soles, but all their shoes are really good. I like to pair my moccasins with almost anything, but if they’re fringed I try to stick with simple pieces that are solid.
moccasinhouse.com sells all Minnetonka styles.

posted about 6 years ago

ScreachingRat
Style_council
ScreachingRat

looooooove all Minnetonka… they’re available in many different places too. I got mine of Zappos, and you can get them off their website.
They come in so many different styles and I want them all…

posted about 6 years ago

katenickerson
Style_council
katenickerson

mmhmm…
i just ordered a pair of tall brown fringe moccasins from minnetonka. i cant wait for them to get to my house!
i’ll probably experiment wearing them with dresses and tights and skirts… no pants because they are high tops and that would look weird

posted about 6 years ago

magenta
Style_council
magenta

i’ve seen people wear minnetonkas with everything, but i really like them most paired with skinny jeans or creating a “hippie” look with a floral dress or something bohemian-esq.

posted about 6 years ago

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

are these the new UGGs? i think they are…

posted about 6 years ago

dmitchell15
Style_council
dmitchell15

minnetonka moccasins are so comfortable. I have a pair that I wear in the Fall and they are great!

posted about 6 years ago

kitschy
Style_council
kitschy

I’ve got a couple pairs of Minnetonkas, and they’re the best… the tramper ankle boots, and a regular pair with beads. Uber comfort.

posted about 6 years ago

agooddictator
Style_council
agooddictator

I’ve been told Minnetonkas are around $30, but I’ve only seen them for around $40—where can I find these said booties?

posted about 6 years ago

LaBitch
Style_council
LaBitch

I’m not into moccasins but, they have a nice pair at Forever 21 (atleast they have them in the f21 where I live) there nicely priced.
But im sure you want the real deal awesome moccasins haha.
just trying to help a fellow chictopian :)

posted about 6 years ago

ScreachingRat
Style_council
ScreachingRat

agooddictator – check their website. It depends on the pair, the standard ones (Kilty hardsole) is $36 and the softsole one is $29.95 but they’re not really for going outside. I don’t think they have any that are over $100. Zappos definitely knocks the price up so they can offer “free shipping” but they’re still under $50.

posted about 6 years ago

agooddictator
Style_council
agooddictator

Thanks screachingrat! I’ll definitely look into them.

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION