SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
samcraze
Style_council
samcraze

Okay, so maternity wear doesn’t conjure up images of style and glamour… But that’s the point. I don’t want to look dowdy my entire pregnancy but don’t want to spend a small fortune on clothes I’m only going to wear for a certain period. So anyone know any places where I can pick up reasonably priced stylish maternity wear?
Any tips much appreciated!

posted almost 6 years ago
dagny
Style_council
dagny

with the trapeze top / empire waisted tunics in style still, i bet that there are some neat, flowey tops that would look and fit great, while still offering you more choices than what “maternity wear” stores might have. then when you’re not preggy, you can wear the same top pulled in with a belt to show off the waist that you forgot you had 9 months ago :)

edit: here is a kimchi&blue dress (a brand I really like for feminine tops) i found on urban outfitters just now. something like this

samcraze
Style_council
samcraze

thanks Dagny – I have been keeping an eye out on non-maternity wear as a good option, which is nice to think I can use it after.
But I’m now getting quite a bit bigger and the show off in me wants to wear the bump proudly too ;-)
Will keep searching.

dagny
Style_council
dagny

bumps are sexy!!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION