SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
harloww
Style_council
harloww

What are your solutions? I hate how it looks when my bra shows and I have a couple dresses that are low in the back as well as some shirts that are loose and low in the back as well and I don’t know what I can do to make sure I’m covered and comfortable.
What do you ladies suggest??

posted almost 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hmm… you can try and find a bra made specifically for use with low backed tops + dresses. I haven’t tried one though. My younger sister uses those adhesive/stick on bras and she thinks they are pretty good. However, I think those might work better if you have a smaller chest as it doesn’t give that much support!

amymarie
Style_council
amymarie

nude stick on pad bras! they sell them most lingerie stores

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

thanks for posting this question

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

hm yeah you can wear your regular bras with them but I love the low back look, its sexy =)

harloww
Style_council
harloww

I haven’t tried on any of those low back bras either. I feel like it’s something I’d need to try on to see rather than just buy online, but they seem to be hard to find in actual stores like victoria’s secret, and the ones I see online I’m not sure how well they’ll work so I’m not confident enough in the product to just buy it! Maybe I’ll just keep looking…

melavond
Style_council
melavond

I don’t wear a bra, but than again, I’m not too big there, so It can be easy. Other than that, the one dress I have with a low back I wear a swimsuit top because the strings can easily be pulled down. to not show.

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

Check out this Bottega Veneta! In love with this! Perfect for New Years!

http://balharbourshops.com/page-3-3.html

-Silv

gigal4fashion
Style_council
gigal4fashion

Yeah I wear those stick on chicken cutlets that are only in the front. I’m also not very “well endowed” but they work for me. Silvia, LOVE that Bottega dress, I’d love to wear that for New yEars! Thanks for the suggestion!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION