SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kia
Style_council
kia

I am fed up and I need to rant. I love F21, you have to hunt to find good clothes and good prices, and you can find stuff there that you can’t find anywhere else. And there is sooo muuuchh clotheesss packed into a tiny space.

But for as much as I love the store, I HATE THE STORE. This weekend I asked them to hold a cardigan while I would run home and get a gift card I forgot. My clerk told me ok, and I was almost out the door before the Manager says “MA’AM….MA’AM” (first of all, wtf I am not a ma’am yet)….“we no longer hold anything on weekends.”

WTF. Can this store lose anymore customer service. Honestly they should just post a sign above the door the reads “We don’t give a **** about you, buy our cheap clothes.” You can’t hide my sweater in the back for 60 minutes while I run home? Whatever, I didn’t need to sweater anyway.

Lets list all the reasons to love/hate the store…I will start with the hate:
-TERRIBLE RETURN POLICY
-Won’t take anything, not even a scarf, off the mannequinn
-Nobody in that store knows where anything goes, they honesty just stick stuff wherever
-Won’t call other stores to find out if they have another size in an item (because honestly no one knows the hell where anything is)

What else?

posted about 4 years ago
TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

At my local F21, the sale ladies are TERRIBLY rude. I live in Quebec and they are suppose to speak in French (like, show where the cabins) first then say it in English but they just plain adressed to me in English. And it’s terribly unorganized; There’s jeans placed with shirts and shoes with scarves. Anyway, I prefer F21 in USA.

posted about 4 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

I agree

posted about 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

my favorite f21 is in this super small town hanford in california. seriously they have the nicest staff but then again they just recently opened so i dunno how they will be after a year or so of being open. but seriously the first time i stepped in i was so dumbfounded by the pleasantness of the workers, nothing like every other f21 where workers are seriously b*tchy.

posted about 4 years ago

Jessymen
Style_council
Jessymen

I really hate how they won’t give you your actual money back, only store credit. I never really had a problem with the staff, except that most of the time they are clueless but they do try to help anyways..

posted about 4 years ago

kia
Style_council
kia

How about the fact that you only get 21 days to return something, despite the fact that I have seen their spring merch sit on the racks (not on sale) for over 6 months?

posted about 4 years ago

amara753
Style_council
amara753

I love this post , there truly is a love hate relationship with F21

posted about 4 years ago

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

There’s not a forever 21 store near me so sometimes I browse online for things. The one thing I absolutely hate is the fact that they don’t limit how much of an item you can buy. People abuse buying things and overpricing them on ebay so much. For example a while ago I saw the infamous cross ring on the website. Well I wanted to buy one and it was only $1.50 so I was like why not? Needless to say there was so much traffic on the website that my order didn’t go through after I filled EVERYTHING out, and then I had to call them and make sure they didn’t bill my credit card on top of it. So after that is all cleared, I notice the rings are sold out and they’re on ebay within a few days for about 50 dollars a piece. Really, a ring worth $1.50 being sold for $50?

posted about 4 years ago

girlwithpaper
Style_council
girlwithpaper

I completely agree that the service is TERRIBLE. Also they really don’t know where most of the stuff is or where it goes! But then again, there are literally thousands of merchandise. I would be very surprised if even the manager knew where everything went. :( I rarely shop there anymore. Not worth it. Everything breaks and ruins too quickly to be worth it.

posted about 4 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I’ve only bought a pair of sunglasses from them but I get so overwhelmed in their stores. They have some cute things but I tend to just look online because I can’t even fathom looking in the store for an item. The stores are big and pretty messy most of the time.

posted about 4 years ago

jazzyphizz14
Style_council
jazzyphizz14

I find the store way too messy. One time I went into a store and there was a McDonalds bag full of half-eaten food on the floor.

posted about 4 years ago

ThatLaurenGirl
Style_council
ThatLaurenGirl

i hate how EVERYDAY they have to change the whole setup of the store. like once i went in there and i saw a top i liked and i didnt have enough money so i went back to get it the next day and everything was in a different spot. it took me forever to find that top. also some their clothes are poorly made. my friend tried on a skirt and it had a hole in it. and i bought a hat and it had a hole in it too D: also the f21 closest to me has so many clothes in such a small space that the salespeople just wheel it into a corner on rolling racks and leave it there because there’s honestly nowhere else to put it. then i find myself going through all the racks and feeling seriously claustrophobic in one corner of the store :P

the truth is though, at least a quarter of my wardrobe is from there :] you can;t argue with the prices and they do always seem to have what im looking for. also, my mom bought a very cute striped tanktop once there for $15. after that, we went to nordstroms to browse and saw a nearly identical top for four times the price!

edit: oh and their website is such a b****!!!! if i go to the store and they don’t have something in my size, i always look for it online and then that piece is never on the website. it irks me to no end!

posted about 4 years ago

kia
Style_council
kia

The website is useless. If i find something cute online I can never find it in stores, and if I find something in stores that I want to order online its never there.

As for the rolling racks…the sales people don’t put crap away at night. I’ve been there at night and seen 5 rolling racks of fitting room clothes, and I came back the next day and they were still there. I work retail at another store it it kills me when things are unorganized and out of place. I could never work at f21.

posted about 4 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

there is a new F21 shop opening in Birmingham , its the first store in the UK, Ive always wanted to shop there ….

posted about 4 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

there is a new F21 shop opening in Birmingham , its the first store in the UK, Ive always wanted to shop there ….

posted about 4 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

i’ve only bought one item from forever 21 in my 21 years of being alive.

walking into the shop makes me have a bit of an anxiety attack. it’s too messy, too loud, too many people, and the lighting gives me a headache.

posted about 4 years ago

uniquely_mo
Style_council
uniquely_mo

I love forever21 but there has been times when I go for a specific item and they dont even know where it is! Also I found something online but didnt know it didnt come in stores so i went to the store to find it had the picture and everything they looked then said oh it only online, but it didnt say that when i found it on the site

posted about 4 years ago

kia
Style_council
kia

Exactly…and its not like you can CALL THE STORE and ask where the item in, because no one in the store has any idea of what they have and don’t have, or where it would be.

posted about 4 years ago

disfordiamonds
Style_council
disfordiamonds

I really can’t stand it, sorry but its chaos in there!

posted about 4 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

My relationship with F21 has gotten really iffy lately….so much that I have sent numerous complaints to corporate and, well, atleast I know they actually care at the headquarters. From terrible service (even though I used to frequent the store atleast twice a week) to complete and utter chaos in the store (does it hurt to use a swiffer every once in a while on the floors) I just couldnt stand it anymore. However I have to say I soon saw a change in management and in sales associates….the ones that actually greet you when you enter the store :O….unfortunately H&M swooped in and won me over. The service is better, the assortment better, the store conditions better and although I still stop in F21 every now and then, I can honestly say I’ve had my fill

posted about 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I never have any problems with the staff but the store is amazingly messy. I find so many awesome things on the site but I can never find it in the store. Its really a hit or miss thing. But really, you get what you pay for

posted about 4 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

The F21 stores where I live have terribly stuck up sales assistants who only stand around looking pretty and they wont help.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION