SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sightempest
Style_council
sightempest

(Completely inspired by Lulu’s blog. Damn you, Lulu.)
Hi guys, I’m looking for loose tanks (with or without pockets) and v-necks (or, not necessarily v-necks, http://www.chictopia.com/photos/lulu/7005085702…) to wear underneath long cardigans, blazers, etc. I am a huge, huge fan of Alexander Wang, but I don’t think I’d be able to afford him and keep my number of organs unchanged. Aside from AA, any ideas on where I can find such items for a relatively inexpensive price?

posted almost 6 years ago
lulu
Style_council
lulu

Hah. Nice one.
I’d try H&M for their organic cotton tees, I swear they look just like the ones in the picture. They were on sale this weekend for $10. Also, I believe someone was saying Kain pocket tanks are really good.

fashionispoison
Style_icon
fashionispoison

I got a white organic tank that Lulu is talking about. My local H&M had TONS of them…probably everyone one was mroe interested in the floral or crazy patterned clothing that was on sale. More for me thanksss. Pay them a visit…if not then Target has some paper tissue tanks for $10 as well, just make sure you get one that’s much bigger than your size bc they shrink a lot. I’m a size S but got an XL and after a few washes it fits me the way I want it now.

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

Yeah, the sexuali-tees are awesome. Although it kind of annoys me that I have to dry-clean them. Egh.
The American Apparel sheer jersey tanks are awesome, too, just be sure to size up. Any sheer/ flowy material in a size or two up should do the trick.

posted over 5 years ago

pandaman0005
Style_council
pandaman0005

American Apparel
H*M

posted over 5 years ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

Gap has some great ones!

posted 5 months ago