Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jeremyuk77
Style_council
jeremyuk77

Hi all

I am trying to find an off white, cream or ivory coloured long sleeve polo shirt for guys. I can’t find many yet. I am after a specific style – the one with buttons on the collars. Can anyone help me please?

I had of an idea of buying a normal polo shirt then maybe sew on new buttons to make it look more trendy. But its finding the right polo shirt…

Thanks for your help and thanks welcoming on here and it’s nice to see some of the community here likes my style!

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

You might try American Apparel since they have such a wide range of colors and styles. It’s always tricky finding basic shirts in cream or off-white. I really wanted a classic button up in off-white, but have yet to find one.

posted over 2 years ago

jeremyuk77
Style_council
jeremyuk77

i do have a short sleeve which is really rather nice! it has brown buttons and buttons for the collars! if i can just get something similar in long sleeve… i reckon i’ll be very happy!

on american apparel website there is just a bright white polo shirt but many shops do similar here in UK.

i’ll keep looking and if i do find anything, i’ll send a link!

(maybe if there is a woman style, i could buy that…!)

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I Googled it, and found some at JCPenney – I don’t know if they have stores in the UK, but I bet they ship there. Hope this helps!!!

posted over 2 years ago

jeremyuk77
Style_council
jeremyuk77

Cool! I checked it out too! Some nice tops there yes but we don’t have a JC Penney. Not unless I can create an account and get it shipped over to me from USA. It’s a possible idea but I am nervous that I may have to import duty costs from USA.

I wish I was good on a sewing machine and make a button hole on the collar but it is not that easy apparently…!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION