SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
roxanne2332233
Style_council
roxanne2332233

Hi! I’m looking to buy warm and comfortable leggings. I have a pair, but I tend to wear them a lot, so I’m looking for another so I can have some variety. I like leggings over tights because they’re warmer and NOT see-through, so if it’s windy in the winter…Yeah. Anyone have any idea where to get some? The ones I have are…some percent cotton I believe, so it’s not all the stretchy non-breathable material.

So cotton’s good =] Or whatever is warm. Any suggestions?

posted almost 6 years ago
mulatoqt
Style_council
mulatoqt

even though they’re a little pricey, I’d have to say the best place is probably American Apparel. They’re well-made and comfortable, take it from a Canadian, they work. But if you want to go cheaper, try Forever 21, I’ve gotten a few pairs from there. The worst I’ve gotten were from old navy. Literally after one wash they were saggy and faded. Good luck:)

nadiaisobel
Style_council
nadiaisobel

american apparel leggings are my favorite, without a doubt, and ive bought leggings from just about everywhere! worth the price, they are cut really well and are incredibly durable

Rubyz
Style_council
Rubyz

I got some for $6 and they’re really good at a department store in a mall. I got one from bebe that’s super warm even though it was a knit piece and has holes in it if you stretched it.

To make my stockings last longer I don’t wash my leggings often. Maybe after 3 or 4 wears, depending on where I’ve been while wearing them.

bbyyen
Style_council
bbyyen

if your looking for some really comfy ones american apparel have winter leggings .. warm comfy and strecthy =D

http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/rsatt328.html

caramia
Style_council
caramia

I agree that American Apparel has the best leggings.

Although, one of my favorite pairs of gray ribbed leggings are actually from Wal-Mart.

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

My favorite leggings are from Forever 21! :)

belindaumbrella
Style_council
belindaumbrella

Wolford leggings are the best. Just as good as American Apparel and little cheaper, I think. Apparently all the big stars own them, or so the lady at the store informed me.

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

I found really comfy and warm ones from Jack Wills. But they did cost a little bit more than I’d want to spent.
Dorothy perkins had some good ones. xx

jetaime
Style_council
jetaime

Topshop have some nice ones right now!

ruuth
Style_council
ruuth

Anyone know where you can get American Apparel Lamé style leggings but cheaper? I like the idea of having some but I’m scared I’ll get them and not wear them much.

I’d buy the knitted style leggings you get there though and they look warm :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION