Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
wardrobewars
Style_council
wardrobewars

“it’s difficult to see why lace should be so expensive; it is mostly holes”
mary wilson little quotes

What do you guys think of these lace shorts ? We have each styled them quite differently. Comment your thoughts and opinions and follow if you like what you see. Should lace shorts be reserved for the bedroom or do they provide the ‘wow factor’ in everyday dressing?

http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com

posted about 4 years ago
EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

They are sooooooo adorable!! I would so love to have a pair haha. I’m not shure how I’d style them until I have a pair at hand, but I would so wear them out in public, yes. haha

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I love those lace shorts! I wish I had a pair. I think they would look good if styled right. I don’t think they would be inappropriate, because people wear lace skirts all the time and that’s pretty similar!

posted about 4 years ago

littlepleasure
Style_council
littlepleasure

i love them. and i want them so badly. i already know how i’m going to style them.

posted about 4 years ago

nancyleigh
Style_council
nancyleigh

I think they look great, not out of place at all. I’d love to find a pair myself!

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ve been considering buying that exact pair of shorts so I have nothing against them at all. My only opinion on the subject is make sure they have a decent inner lining and you’re not going to be showing your underwear to everyone.

By the way, you have such a cool blog, it’s a really clever and interesting idea for a fashion blog, and even better that you feature a lot of UK brands so I can actually buy the clothes you feature :)

posted about 4 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

There is a pair of lace shorts at aritzia that is only lace on the side of the thighs. Perfect for wearing under those short skirts so nothing gets exposed with a wind gust!

posted about 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

those are cute!

posted about 4 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I’d love to have a pair of lace shorts!! They’d be so cute under a a skirt or just peeping out of some shorts

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Those are gorgeous and I want them with all my heart!!!!

Lace is so wonderful to me, i love lace everything, so maybe i’m biased but I would wear a pair of those every day if i could….

posted about 4 years ago

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

love lace shorts! if only i can find a decent pair…

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION