SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KnowItAllGrrrl
Style_council
KnowItAllGrrrl

Where do I find some jeans under $100 that aren’t a thin material?
It seems since the jegging trend took off, jeans themselves have gotten thinner & stretchier.
I see denim pants being called jeans that are more like jeggings. They don’t even feel like denim, but stretchy cotton. I went to Urban Outfitters & Zara & that’s all they had for jeans.

Not only are they less warm, but they cling unflatteringly (in the knee especially)… not because they are too tight, but because the material is too thin.

Any suggestions on who has some cute jeans (especially high-waisted & skinny leg) that aren’t a super thin material nor very expensive?

posted almost 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

try shops that specialize in jeans, like Levi’s of Lucky Brand; A&F also makes good denim. I don’t think stores like Zara or UO ever sold anything but thin stretchy cotton jeans.

I actually found a cute pair of sturdy denim skinnies at JCP like a year ago, but it was a rare find buried under jeggings and flared jeans :P

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

I am in love with the quality of Guess jeans. You can sometimes find them on sale at Macy’s or other department stores…. Buckle has good quality jeans that are also flattering as well.

They have a range of prices, some under $100. Check out their sales as well.
I think it’s worth the look, and well worth the price —if they fit well.

http://www.buckle.com/womens/jeans

Buckle jeans range on the small side. I recommend trying them on in the store first.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION