SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kavzme
Style_council
kavzme

To me…real shopping is fun. I get to see the items as it is suppose to be,try the sizes and ofcourse the satisfaction !! And sometimes even play around….just for fun…!! What do you think?? …..

posted over 3 years ago
illq
Style_council
illq

I would prefer in store shopping as well just for those reasons. I also like finding the last item in the store in my size, it’s like winning the jackpot. haha.

posted over 3 years ago

Lambs
Style_council
Lambs

I prefer in-store shopping as well, just because you get yo see the item, try it on, play around in the dressing room and see if you really want it. And once you buy it, it’s like..“yay! I can’t wait to wear it”

I don’t shop online much but the few times I have, the only excitement is the fact that I can’t wait for the package to arrive so I can try it on. In-store shopping still wins

posted over 3 years ago

styleforeplay
Style_council
styleforeplay

I love online window shopping.. i head to the store if i have one in my area if ever i do find something i like online.

posted over 3 years ago

chicprincess
New_user chicprincess is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicprincess reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicprincess

I love them both but in store shopping is so much more fun and exciting!

posted over 3 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

store shopping is better to me,
but online it’s easier to get the best deals and find what your looking for, and
there are so many options.
I actually order most of my stuff online.

posted over 3 years ago

RosannaHope
Style_council
RosannaHope

In store shopping has its merits, but that doesn’t mean you should dismiss online shopping! On line you can get most sizes that you might not find instore, you can also contrast and compare different shops versions of things and search for exactly what you want. Also you can find something you like, leave it for a bit and then if you like it then it’s definitely a good purchase!

posted over 3 years ago

ZOEANDLOLA
Shop_seller_2 ZOEANDLOLA is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
ZOEANDLOLA

Good to read your opinions.. Don’t you think it is really exciting when a UPS driver delivers your amazing purchase in a BEAUTIFUL box with a ribbon on it?

posted over 3 years ago

blueviolet725
Style_council
blueviolet725

I worked to build a website for my brother’s business, and thinking of what was missing when you shopped on line was part of my thoughts….I used a site that had zoom in close ups of stuff so you could see the details. I tried to give measurements of every aspect of every item and I tried to write a bit about why I liked it, or someone else did…If you can think of more things the site needs, you could review it for me…the site is www.shopicl.com and there is a contact button on every page. thanks alot.

posted over 3 years ago

New_user 1313 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 1313 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I don’t think so! I prefer trying things on in store, even if you already know your size.

posted over 3 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I actually lk online shopping more. I can hardly ever find any of the things i see online at the store, so I feel you have more options online. The sucky part, is the whole having to wait days to try on all your new stuff!!

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Real shopping is more fun in my opinion. You get to try on the clothes and see what all there is to match. The only thing is that with real shopping I tend to go a little over board with the amount of money I spend, with online shopping that never happens. Another flaw I have found with online shopping is that things might look different in persons. The online photo might not have correctly captured the colors right.

posted over 3 years ago

myVINTAGEheart
Style_council
myVINTAGEheart

I love both. I have really gotten into online shopping as of late because I have discovered many cool website, i.e etsy for funky jewelry and ModCloth for vintage clothing ….and you can find pretty much everything and anything you are looking for when shopping online. The only thing is that you have to be very careful with paying attention to the sizing details.

posted over 3 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Both , I am in the Uk and if I get the same item for cheaper , it’s a rush , lol

Although you need to consider postage and packaging ! : (

posted over 3 years ago

tormentitahuracanada
Style_council
tormentitahu...

Real shopping is waaaaaaaaay better, but online you can find things that are harder to find.
What I don’t like about online shopping is that you can’t try on the clothes so you have to be very careful with the measurements.

posted over 3 years ago

midniteblues
Style_council
midniteblues

even more! because when the package arrives you are so nervous!!!!

posted over 3 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

yes! I prefer online shopping. It feels like you are getting a present when your package arrives!

posted over 3 years ago

nueo
New_user nueo is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When nueo reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
nueo

I think shopping online is also very interesting..
I love it.
I always enjoy myself on it..
I have a good website to recommend to u.
See the link fromonesite.com

posted over 3 years ago

DOMOnique
Style_council
DOMOnique

Shopping online you’ll get more things people in your area are less likely to get and I don’t know why but I just love getting my clothes in the mail, I don’t know guess it feels like Christmas or something? lol but then shopping in the stores you can see if it fits just right and you can see how it really looks but everyone around you have what you have and I hate that, so I would probably go with online shopping.

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Online I can pretty much find anything!

Stores are nice for the fact that you can try on things, but where I live, it always seems like there isn’t much variety in the things they sell. So you don’t get much of a sense of individuality.

posted over 3 years ago

baby_kaye
Style_council
baby_kaye

for me, I find real shopping fun..

posted over 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

definately real shopping. especially when you try something on that you think won;t look good and it turns out it looks fantastic. i hate dealing with the hassles of online shopping,..am i sure it looks good? returning is a pain!

posted over 3 years ago

lilysavoy
Style_council
lilysavoy

i like both, but online shopping is a little bit more appealing to me. no humans and no mess of clothes all over the place. plus, i really like online shopping at stores with easy in-store returns.

posted over 3 years ago

pranitathem
Style_council
pranitathem

To me most of the shopping I do, is not what I really intend to buy. It turns out I end up buying something I didn’t plan of but I develop an instant love for. Its a retail therapy for me. So, I figure out – Actual shopping is more awesome than online. Plus, you can try them on and know how it exactly fits and looks on you.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION