SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
myVINTAGEheart
Style_council
myVINTAGEheart

How many brown, black, camel, cognac, etc… bags can someone own? I think I have spent a small fortune on Fossil bags but each one is special in their own way, whether the shape or style is different….you name it! I find every excuse in the book to justify that I NEED THAT BAG! I just love how soft their leather is and how durable they are. I have bags I bought years ago and they are still going strong. Has anyone had a bad experience with a Fossil bag?

posted over 3 years ago
myVINTAGEheart
Style_council
myVINTAGEheart

I second you on the watches. I got several of them and they too last forever!!!! What can I say…I just love Fossil!

posted over 3 years ago

KrystalGrace
Style_council
KrystalGrace

They are cute bags.

posted over 3 years ago

bambicult
Style_council
bambicult

Oh my goodness! I thought it was just me that had an obsession with Fossil bags. Yes yes yes, I’m addicted! They’re such good quality, and they go with just about anything. I couldn’t possibly find anything wrong with them.

Except the price, I suppose.

-Mia
http://bambicult.blogspot.com/

posted over 3 years ago

Lindseytweeters
Style_council
Lindseytweeters

my sister bought a fossil watch for $1 at a yard sale this weekend and our aunt gave her a fossil bag. my mom went to a yard sale a few months back and this clueless man gave her a reversible fossil belt.

posted over 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i thonk they are adorable i don’t have one though. i have a wallet instead lol

posted over 3 years ago

Chic_mk
Style_council
Chic_mk

Yes! I do like Fossil bags! I have one satchel bag and a long purse – just love the “long live vintage” style!! Totally agree on the soft leather and they are very practical too, love it!

posted over 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I’ve never seen one! hahaha:)

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION