Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  jeggingsleggingsshoppingtights
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Today I went to the mall looking for something for my sister. Her birthday is tomorrow and she 30! While looking for something for her to wear in Macy’s I found a cute pair of white Guess jeans. I been looking for white jeans so I wasnt to worried about buying them. Then I found a black leather jacket on sale for $20 and of course. I BOUGHT IT! And now I am second thoughts! That was completely an impulse buy. You can always tell when you impulse buy because when your checking out you have second thoughts and try to give yourself reasons why you need this item…I should of waited but I JUST CANT PASS UP A SALE!
Tell me about what you just recently bought as an impulse buy and how did you deal with the item you bought. Wether you took it back or just dealt with it.

posted about 3 years ago
sarahleee
New_user sarahleee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sarahleee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sarahleee

Regardless how good it seems, maybe it is best to exclude extreme amounts of dopamine from your “better living through chemistry” five-year plan. From the standpoint of [impulse buying], too high a concentration of dopamine in your brain chemistry mix can lead to impulse shopping, scientists believe. It also makes a person more susceptible for general impulsive behavior, some of which can be as self-destructive as runaway spending, if not more.

posted about 1 year ago

ilovejeggings
New_user ilovejeggings is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When ilovejeggings reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ilovejeggings

I am so impulsive too. I tend to buy things not really needed but thinking I have found it and may no find it later on when required.

but it feels good!

posted about 1 year ago

ilovejeggings
New_user ilovejeggings is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When ilovejeggings reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ilovejeggings

I am so impulsive too. I tend to buy things not really needed but thinking I have found it and may no find it later on when required.

but it feels good!

posted about 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

many impulsive shoppings become w time very usefull pieces in my case

posted about 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Most of what I buy is impulse buys and I love my closet

posted about 1 year ago

meninaelegante
Style_council
meninaelegante

I was in the makeup store with my friend and I impulse bought a chanel lipstick. At first I though: I don’t need another lipstick, I have so many already and I already have a shade similar to it that I love a lot, why get another one? But now I’m happy I did get it. I’ve worn it several times and I just love the way it feels, plus it gives me a more luxurious option for nice events than my favorite maybelline one, as they are close in shade and it just makes me feel more special. :)

Menina Elegante

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION