SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

okay. so i can get some pretty cheap ones, but they dont hold up and end up sagging away mid-wear. so, if you have a pair of tights that are your dream come true and want to share who makes them, where you got them and how much, a fellow chictopian (ME!) would be highly appreciative.
thanks <3>

posted about 6 years ago
afinefrenzy
Style_council
afinefrenzy

I just bought a pair from CVS that are patterned too for like $5. I haven’t worn them yet, but my roommate swears by them.

posted about 6 years ago

emilyinthebigcity
Style_council
emilyinthebi...

I’m actually a cheap tights person myself-4 or 5 pairs from Target usually get me through the winter-but I have a pair of Capezio tights from my dancing days that are still around after 3 years. I paid maybe $10 for them, not really sure, at a local dance supply store. The colors might not be as fun, but it’s worth a try:
http://www.discountdance.com/index.php

posted about 6 years ago

kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

Target and american apparel!

posted about 6 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

Urban Outfitters have cute ones
ASOS.COM
Mytights.com
Beboraque

posted over 5 years ago

jennybean
Style_council
jennybean

h&m tights. love em.

oh and a trick to keeping tights up: wear another pair of underwear over them (if you don’t mind the bulkyness). i tried it once. kinda weird but it helped.

posted over 5 years ago

fetchezlavache
Style_council
fetchezlavache

i like target for colored ones
macys for better quality and classic tights
urban outfitters for wild ones

i like hue if you go to macys

posted over 5 years ago

lovelycontradictions
Style_council
lovelycontra...

American Apparel in every possible color, Banana Republic, Club Monaco.
The latter are better quality but more expensive.

posted over 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I typically will to Target, they have lots of patterns and colors. Also it helps that I they had a lot on sale. But I saw at Marshall’s, some Betsy Johnson tights, a pack of 3 for only 10.99. I’m going back to get them.

posted over 5 years ago

harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

Walford are expensive, but my mother is a devout follower. I like Falke, too. Jonathan Aston tights are pretty great, especially as they come in so many colours!

You can usually solve the problem of tights riding down by wearing another pair of underwear on top of them (boy shorts are the best). You might feel a bit silly to start with, but your tights do NOT budge!

posted over 5 years ago

nycbetch
Style_council
nycbetch

uniqlo has the softest and form fitting tights that i’ve tried so far. plus they have almost every color and textured tights. i got a pair of black herring patterned for $7

posted over 5 years ago

lauralovestoshop
Style_council
lauralovesto...

This past fall I have tried a brand called MeMoi and they are wonderful. They have everything from a thick cotton tight to a heavy cashmere legging. I would highly suggest them:)

posted over 5 years ago

EmilyHendren
Style_council
EmilyHendren

so funny that I was just talking to someone else about tights. I told them that WARMLEGWEAR.COM has tights of all kinds. They and TJMaxx seem to have tights for every occasion!

posted over 5 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I am obsessed with We Love Colors tights. the microfiber ones. They feel so good and they have every single color of the rainbow. Obsessed I tell you.

posted over 1 year ago

pupuren
Style_council
pupuren

The solid coloured tights from Urban Outfitters are of a higher denier and stay up. So are my Forever21 leggings and black tights. My H&M leggings are of a different quality (in that shiny way) but they’re still a really good quality!

posted over 1 year ago

AlisonRose
Style_council
AlisonRose

Primark. They’re super cheap and are pretty decent. If you wash them again and again, they never start sagging. They’re only like £3.50. I got these ribbon tights from there that people really love, and some moustache ones! I go everytime and I just have to grab a pair of tights if I see them, even two if they’re really nice and they might ladder!

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

American Apparel, but they’re kinda pricey. Also Wolford will last you for years, pretty good investment!

posted over 1 year ago

shianroy
New_user shianroy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When shianroy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
shianroy

You can get really good tights online from Citrusox. They have a great collection at reasonable prices. They have pattern footed, footed and footless tights. 

posted 7 months ago

krissalem
Style_council
krissalem

The best tights we've bought have been from Kohl's & Forever21. Not top of the line, but on a budget- decent!

posted 6 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION