SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
bethanwithlove
Style_council
bethanwithlove

Hi, I recently bought these harem-y style trousers/joggers, it was kind of an impulse buy because I loved them so much and when I got home I realised hmmm I have no idea what these really go with, but I know you guys would most likely know!

Here’s the trousers http://www.clothingattesco.com/womenswear/F+F-Cuffed-joggers/invt/jf021358&bklist=icat,4,shop,catgwomens,womens-trousers

Mine aren’t that colour, there more a beigey/camely/light brown and are a little bit more baggy on me than in that picture because I’m quite short, but I like that there looser…:D

I’ve tried tucking in a plain white tee loosly and that looks ok but I’m still not sure and as for shoes to wear with them, I don’t even know where to start! ><

I’d really appreciate if you guys could help me out…

Many thanks,
Bethan xx

posted over 4 years ago
jaceface
Style_council
jaceface

Hey,
I have a similar pair which are navy and stripy.
I normally wear mine:
1. with a loose vest top tucked in with a blazer and large cotton scarf and pumps.
2. with a bra top and heels
3. with a baggy tee tucked
4. with a blazer buttoned up with no top underneath

I hope this helps you :) x

posted over 4 years ago

becalala
Style_council
becalala

I don’t think they look good with flats, stick to heeled shoes such as booties or something.
I agree with Jaceface about the baggy tee tucked, with a blazer too so it doesn’t look too slouchy and lazy.
Maybe a leather jacket instead of a blazer.

posted over 4 years ago

bethanwithlove
Style_council
bethanwithlove

Wow, thanks you guys have given me loads of good stuff to try! Thanksyou both so much! :D xx

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION