SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
zerofussinfo
Style_council
zerofussinfo

I am so curious to know who’s the most shopaholic chictopian. When I have full time job, I go shopping every week-end. When I work part time, I shop whenever I have free time. When I see something nice on another girl, I won’t rest until I get something similar. Right now I’m so desperate for hot pink pants but can’t find them anywhere.
How about you girls?

posted over 3 years ago
1 3
thepresentcupboard
New_user thepresentcupboard is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When thepresentcupboard reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
thepresentcu...

Top Gifts 2012

2012 has brought with it a lot of new things, including a list of some of the best gifts that can be given to your loved ones this year. While it has always been maintained that loved ones will appreciate the thought, sometimes giving a special gift just gives one personal satisfaction. Whether a particular gift is trending in a given year or not, keep in mind the person’s interests while choosing it. If someone is not a gadget user and you give them an e-book reader, it may not be appreciated as much as you have wanted. On the other hand, give a health freak a basket of wine and cheese, and expect it to be passed around to someone else. Give the gift a little thought, as it is this ‘thought’ that counts. Here’s a look into some of the items that have made it to the list of top gifts 2012, that you can choose based on the interest and liking of the gift receiver.

Gifts For Men & Women[/url]
posted about 2 years ago

andriac
New_user andriac is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When andriac reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
andriac

it depends…on my mood , on how much money I have to spend.i love on-line shopping actually that is my new addiction so I guess I would say ‘’almost every day’’!!!

andria-fashion@blogspot.com

posted about 2 years ago

LHuang
Style_council
LHuang

once or twice a month? School takes a lot of time… .

posted about 2 years ago

renate
Style_council
renate

Before I moved out from my hometown, I was shopping and thrifting like all the time I left the house, but living on a strict buget does not allow me doing this anymore, and honestly, I don’t have the time either. Anyway, I go thrifting like once a week, and I buy anything I can wear at the moment (or buy something for “other moments”), or if I see a piece of cloth which I like, but I would like it more like this or that, I take it home and modify it, until it will come perfect on me.

posted about 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

I don’t shop often just because there are NO! good shopping places where I’m at. Like literally none I have to drive a good hour or so to get something remotely ok. So I do more online shopping maybe about every two weeks or when I see something I like I’ll buy.
KimberlyLove

posted about 2 years ago

yaniebee
Style_council
yaniebee

whenever i have the funds!!! but trust me i do enough :)

posted about 2 years ago

yaniebee
Style_council
yaniebee

whenever i have the funds!!! but trust me i do enough :)

posted about 2 years ago

melissx
Style_council
melissx

I shop almost every week, cause I’m really busy with school ;-(

posted about 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I shop mostly online, so it is literally constant! Wether I buy something or not, is a whole different story, but I am always looking for something! :)

posted about 2 years ago

anni_dot_elle
Style_council
anni_dot_elle

Usually about twice a week – I like to go official mall shopping on weekends but I usually go thrifting in breaks between my classes during the week. I love it, my calves are super toned from all that walking but it makes my bank balance cry.

posted about 2 years ago

anni_dot_elle
Style_council
anni_dot_elle

Usually about twice a week – I like to go official mall shopping on weekends but I usually go thrifting in breaks between my classes during the week. I love it, my calves are super toned from all that walking but it makes my bank balance cry.

posted about 2 years ago

yougoglencoco
New_user yougoglencoco is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When yougoglencoco reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
yougoglencoco

Whenever I have the money!

posted about 2 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

Proboboly eveytime I go to work (i work at a mall)

posted about 2 years ago

KristineMLNDZ
Style_council
KristineMLNDZ

every week on-line mostly

posted about 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

twice a week! but I don’t necesseraly buy something, I don’t have much to spend on clothes!

posted about 2 years ago

thelittleantlers
Style_council
thelittleant...

once or twice a month! or the odd shop online – although i often just have a browse when im bored

posted about 2 years ago

thatyellowtutu
Style_council
thatyellowtutu

Shopping has become a bad habit of mine since I started earning money on my own. Because of that, there were times when I can shop twice in a week even though I haven’t worn what I just bought. And that’s the worst case scenario. Sometimes I can shop once a week. The least time that I shopped was about only twice in just a month. :))

posted about 2 years ago

Litasobsession
Style_council
Litasobsession

I shop super often, really too much xD

posted 9 months ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION