SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CoolGo
Style_council
CoolGo

hi, I want to know how much will you pay for one dress? Is $100 too much for one dress on Amazon?

posted over 1 year ago
cortney
Style_council
cortney

if price isn’t a huge issue and you know that the dress will look good and fit good and you can wear it more than once than I say go for it!!

posted over 1 year ago

Diamant_Noir
Style_council
Diamant_Noir

it depends on the make, fabric, style, and designer of the dress. if it is a used dress on amazon and not a vintage piece or very pricey designer i would reconsider purchasing it. BUT if you love it and cant resist purchase it, you will regret it if you don’t! for other cool items you can check out my site as well.
www.diamantnoirboutique.com

posted over 1 year ago

pupuren
Style_council
pupuren

I wouldn’t gamble $100 on a dress online unless I know or trust in the make. Just my preference. However, if you’re confident in the quality, then go for it! It’s okay to splurge once in a while. :)

posted over 1 year ago

beautifuldaydream
New_user beautifuldaydream is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When beautifuldaydream reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
beautifulday...

It depends on the style and quality of it, and how important the event is. Of course, it also depends on whether you like the dress or not! I usually draw the line at about 200 or 300 dollars, but it also depends on your budget. Of course, if you truly believe in the quality of the dress and are able to accept the risks of buying it, then you can go ahead!

Good luck,
~Oliv (beautifuldaydream) <3

posted over 1 year ago

CoolGo
Style_council
CoolGo

Thank you for all advice! Follow my heart, I think :)

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

Hey!
If you really like a dress and you are sure that you will wear it, why not? And of course if you can’t pay that kind of money. I think I would buy it if I were you. Good luck! :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION